Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Savannah had been my girlfriend for a fortnight of utter bliss, I could almost describe those days as if I dared to, and let's just say that in my short life I have never been happier, and 'happy' has never felt so freaking good. She touches all the right places, and cracks all the right jokes, and Above all, she gives the best criticism. I love her, and she lets me.

The day of the auditions had finally come with all the chaos that accompanied it, I was excited and nervous and all giddy. In my heart of hearts I was cheering for Stephanie to take the top prize in the Art department because:

1. She chose for me my tattoo.

2. She's the best artist I know.

3. She taught me everything I know about painting in just a span of one week.

4. She loves me.

But deep down I wanted to win, I wanted my mother to see me beyond my lack of interest in cooking, I wanted to be a winner big sister to Miko, I wanted my dad to not regret relocating from his wealthy life in India and starting over in a foreign, I wanted to be seen, I wanted my friends to be proud. I wanted to love, be loved and everything love. And if I could just get the people that matter to see the less flawed version of me, maybe I could I be their ideal acquaintance. If the judges think that am the best, then everyone else will think that I am the best.

Maybe, just maybe I could be it.

We wore the stupid school uniform every teenager of the school hated, except for the one and only Stephanie who just has way too much sense, actually enough sense to supply the entire teenage population of planet Mars and earth put together. We all looked horrible in the greyish fabric but in my already biased eyes savannah looked even more radiant than how she usually is. She put the metaphor behind the name 'tungsten' to shame by how well she rocked the bloody school uniform, and I told her so when she came to get me out of the house this morning because me being me had to be late.

"Hot" I had whispered beneath my breath when she walked out through my bedroom door. Mischief danced in her eyes and evil smile played on her lips and in one swift move, she captured my lips with hers.

"We are getting late_" she sucked on my sweet spot somewhere towards the valley of my bobbies and the words died to my moan. I gently tried to push her away, but she instead guided me through the mess in my room to the wall having the sketch I drew of herself without breaking the kiss, her hands worked slow torturous magic on my boobs through my uniform shirt and I felt heat pool in my middle still with her hot mouth locked on mine, she lowered herself so our chests were in line and pressed her boobs against mine, her hands buried in my hair worked miracles on scalp while her tongue found its way into my mouth, I tried to bite off my moans as much as I could, but I knew I will soon get loud enough for my mom to come knocking on my door. The pent up sexual tension between us didn't do any good to my restraint.

"Savannah stop_" I said weakly, but she instead plugged her knee in-between my legs. And I dropped myself a little lower to try and get a bit more friction, she chuckled at my effort and I tightened my grip on the small of her back, it's all I could do to stop me from coming undone under her touch.

"This is payback for the stunt you pulled yester" she whispered and dropped to her knees giving me a view of wild blonde hair shielding my bottom half. "You are wild woman"

I felt her finger slip through the side of my panty into my already drenched centre, it drove me close to the edge, she pulled her finger out and raised her head looking straight into my eyes while she licked her finger clean, if I thought she looked hot before, I changed my mind, because at that moment she looked absolutely gorgeous. She smirked at me and stood on her feet.