Orihime and Ulquiorra part 22

Ulquiorra took her pants off and kissed her lips. Orihime blushed and kissed him back and said "u-ulquiorra I w-want you." Ulquiorra said "I want you too onna." Then Ulquiorra-kun took off his shirt and pants and lays on orihime while kissing her. Orihime blushed and said I love you so much ulquiorra". Ulquiorra said "I love you too onna,are you sure you wanna do this?". Orihime blushed and said "y-yes." Ulquiorra said alright and he put his hands on orihime breasts and he squeezes then and move them around. Orihime blushed and moaned a little. Ulquiorra went down to her underwear and he went inide it he putted his finger in her and he moved inside her making orihime moans. Ulquiorra went faster and deeper and asked orihime that "do you want me inside you?". Orihime said "y-yes ulquiorra". Ulquiorra took his boxers off and he went inside her gently. Orihime moaned and said "u-ulquiorra it hurts". Ulquiorra leaned down and whisper to her ear and said "do you want me to stop?". Orihime blushed and said "n-no". Ulquiorra said "its okay onna I'll be careful". Ulquiorra went deeper and faster making orihime moans loud. Orihime said "I love you ulquiorra let's have a family." Ulquiorra said "yes onna,we will have a family". Ulquiorra went faster and deeper and said I'm about to come." Orihime moaned more and said "u-ulquiorra d-dont!". Ulquiorra said "I'm sorry onna" and he did come. Orihime said "i-its okay ulquiorra". Ulquiorra went out of her and lays on the bed with her. Ulquiorra grabbed some blankets and covered himself and orihime. Orihime smiled and said "I want to be with you ulquiorra-kun". Ulquiorra said "I want to be with you as well onna" and kissed orihime lips. Hunter didn't even know that they did it she went to sleep. Ulquiorra went closer to orihime and hugged her. Orihime blushed like a tomato and she smiled. Orihime yawned and said I'm so tired and said "let's go to sleep". Ulquiorra said "of course onna" and kisses her lips again. Ulquiorra and orihime fell asleep saying "goodnight my love." And they cuddled each other while they were naked.

I hope you peeps like it thanks for reading