Orihime and Ulquiorra part 24

Please follow my new best friend KurosakiRukia she's really nice,thank you!!

Orihime woke up and went to the bathroom she threw up again when she threw up ulquiorra woke up and went to the bathroom door he knocked and said "onna are you okay?" Orihime said "y-yeah I'm okay". Ulquiorra felt sad for some reason. It been ten minutes and orihime finally came out the bathroom and she fell down ulquiorra kneeled down and helped her up he said "onna you need to rest" orihime said "u-ulquiorra I'm fine" ulquiorra picked her up and lay her on the bed with hunter a said "onna you need to rest I will bring your breakfast". Orihime smiled and said "okay ulquiorra-kun". Ulquiorra was walking in the hallway and saw grimmjow ulquiorra tried to ignore that he's there but then grimmjow tried to throw a punch at him ulquiorra flashed step and kicked him. Grimmjow said "damn you,one day I will kill you" ulquiorra said "remember grimmjow I'm the fourth espada and your the sixth espada so stop trying to kill me,go talk to aizen-sama if you want me dead" grimmjow looked at him and said "whatever emotional jerk" and left. Ulquiorra went to the kitchen and made orihime her breakfast when he was done he flashed step to her room and gave orihime her breakfast. Orihime smiled and said "thank you ulquiorra-kun" ulquiorra nodded and ate with her. Orihime was done and so was ulquiorra. Ulquiorra took the plates of finished food to the kitchen and came back to orihime room. When he came back orihime was on the ground in pain. Hunter was next to her whining,ulquiorra ran to her and said "onna what's wrong?" He picked her up in his arms. Orihime said "u-ulquiorra I can feel the baby kicking me". Ulquiorra was worried and said "i need to get you to a hospital!". So ulquiorra opened a portal they were at the world of the living, ulquiorra went into his human form and flashed stepped to the hospital. Ulquiorra was at the front door he looked at orihime and she was crying. Ulquiorra kissed her forhead and said "onna you will be okay I promise".

I hoped you like it.