Orihime and Ulquiorra part 26

Ulquiorra was feeling really happy but he couldn't show how happy he was. The doctor came in the room and said you can go home if you want to. Ulquiorra nodded and he helped orihime get up from the bed. Orihime held rose she was so cute. Ulquiorra carried her while orihime is holding rose he went to the door and opened it. When he was at the front of the hospital he saw grimmjow,Neliel,Nnorita,and Stark. Ulquiorra asked them "what are you guys here?" Neliel said "we are here because we all heard that orihime had her baby!" Ulquiorra and orihime stayed quiet for awhile "grimmjow said well can we see her?!" Orihime said "s-sure" ulquiorra put orihime down and orihime walked to grimmjow and the other arrancars. Nel said "aww cute can I hold her?" Orihime smiled and said "sure" Nel was holding rose and she gave her a rattle to play with rose was smiling. The other arrancars was watching rose playing with her rattle grimmjow said "wow what a little beast she is" Ulquiorra said "she is not a little beast you idiot she is a little princess" grimmjow said "tch!whatever" and he looked away. Starrk and Nnorita were talking to orihime about ulquiorra. Ulquiorra came behind them and said "you fools I could hear you, you know?" They both turned around and said "oh yeah sorry about that" and left to go with nel. Rose fell asleep so nel gave rose back to orihime. Nel said "well rose is cute I have to go home now". Nel,Starrk,and Grimmjow said "bye" and left.

Sorry that I haven't been publishing my chapter I been busy with school and watching anime I will try to do the next chapter later if I'm not busy hope you like it.