Part Twelve - "Save me a dance?"

A/N: 2 WEEKS UNTIL SWAT SEASON 5 premieres!!! And 3 WEEKS UNTIL WE SEE ANY STRIS CONTENT! time has flown! Here is a cute chapter to lead into Tan and Bonnie's big day and will have the second part to this chapter out soon!)
Enjoy 🔥
- Kate 💜
———————————————————————
(Chris POV)

The day had arrived for Tan and Bonnie's postponed wedding.

The morning had began clear skies with a 90 degree forecast - the newlyweds couldn't have asked for a nicer atmosphere to celebrate their vow.

I'd tried to sleep in and rest some more after our big week, especially since I was expecting tonight to be a big celebration.

Why is it that your bed felt most comfortable when you have somewhere to be and made you never want to leave it.

I rolled over onto my side and my arm stretched out and connected with another body.

Street spent the night again, something I don't think I will ever get enough of.

My arm snaked it's way over Street's bare chest and pulled him tighter against me, my head now rested against his shoulder.

He must have already been slightly awake as I felt him turn his head to place a kiss on my forehead.

"Mm.. good morning" he said, his eyes still closed, his lips remained mere inches from my face.

I felt his breathe against my face as he asked, "can we just stay here today?".

I laughed inwardly, my chest moved against his side, a smile formed on my lips.

"As much as I wish we could do that", I began and lifted myself up and rested on my elbow beneath myself and looked down at Street's rested face, my eyes made their way down his toned chest to his stomach.

I moved my arm to let my fingers trace across the scar on Street's stomach. A long sigh escaped my body.

I felt his stomach muscles tense as my fingers connected with his skin. His eyes flickered open and immediately looked at my hand on his stomach.

I looked toward his face again and found his eyes stared back at me sleepily.

"We have to get ready, the vow renewals will start in a couple hours", I added and stopped my hand and placed it flat on the scar.

Street's hand reached up and placed his own on top of mine.

"Okay.....but can I just ask one thing?", Street questioned and positioned himself so his other arm was tucked behind his head, his bicep bulged at the change in position.

I tilted my head to the side and raised my eyebrows, "yes?", I smiled.

Street's hand, picked my own up and intertwined our fingers. "Even with everyone there today, you'll save me a dance, right?".

"Well", I shook my head and smirked, "you'll have to get in line cause I don't how many people are gonna want to-".

My intertwined hand had been pulled forward suddenly until it reached the pillow next to Street's head. My body hovered over Street's, our faces inches apart, those eyes filled with humour and a growing lust.

He chuckled at my answer, and brought his lips closer, barely touching my own and whispered, "I don't think I have anything to worry about, I know I'll be the one you take home at the end of the night".

"Well I guess you'll have that to look forward to" I said, quickly pecked his lips and pulled away from him with a smirk, let go of his hand, removed the sheet on top of me and climbed out of the bed.