Chapter 6: Bevvy

Words: 3.2k

Y/N's point of view

Damn. We were definitely drunk when the night came. The girls had drank all the pure vodka and half of the whiskey I had on my beverage cabinet.

I swear I don't know which one was drunker but certainly none was sober, not even close to be. I had such great conversations with Florence about everything and we made a little drinking game earlier. Samantha and Scarlett were weirdly close and even though I wasn't expecting for all this, I still think it's amazing. I always wanted them to be close to each other.

"I found a bottle of Tequila." Sam appears all of sudden and shows us the beverage. I wide my eyes as the girls screams random celebrations.

How would we drink all this? And mix it up with champagne, whiskey and vodka would be definitely a bad idea.

"If you're going to drink tequila, let's not drink anything else today, okay?" I suggest and they all agreed.

8:45 p.m

Lizzie Olsen
hey gorg
are u okay?
you just disappeared in the middle of the conversation
i'm sorry if i said something wrong

me
heyyyyy lizzzz
how you doing
i was abt to text you
wanna come over?
the girls are still drinking
samantha wants to meet u

Lizzie Olsen
at your place?
right now?

me
yeah that's correct
but just if you can ofc

Lizzie Olsen
that sounds fun
i have to wash some dishes first but after that i'll be on my way

me
thirty minutes until i see u?

Lizzie Olsen
i think so, yeah

me
i'm excited
i miss u
and your vewy beautiful face

Lizzie Olsen
alright drunky pants
i miss your beautiful face too
see you in a bit

me
i'm not drunk!
see ya

"What are we going to play?" Scarlett asked while we were returning to the living room. We didn't mind on putting some clothes because the night was hot so all of us were still in swimming suits. Florence was already on the couch with Sam. I got scared when I saw the look on Samantha's face. That bitch is up to something, I can feel it.

"Truth or dare is classic." I suggested it and since we didn't have better ideas, we were going to play that one.

We moved the couch a little so we could sit in a circle on the carpet. I put the bottle of champagne on the middle and felt like I was 15 again.

This is fun.

Samantha spins first because 'she was the most amazing person in the room' according to herself.

It ends up stopping pointing to me and Scar. "Truth or dare?" She asks looking at me with the face of someone who already know what she wants to hear.

"Truth, bitch." I smile ironically and she curses quietly.

The blondie takes a minute to think about her questions and turns her face towards me. "Have you and Samantha ever hooked up?" I choke with the question and throw a glare to Sam. She shake her shoulders, letting me decide if I want to tell her or not.