Chapter 12: Beautiful Room

Words: 7.1k
Chapter's songs: Crazy in love (Remix) / Don't Stop – 5SOS
*Y/HC: Your hair color
*Y/EC: Your eye color

Y/N's point of view

The rest of my week was pretty tiring but also started normalizing by the end.

On the Wednesday nothing really incredible happened. Elizabeth, Kat and I had to lunch in my office because the work was killing us enough for making us not to have courage to walk to a restaurant. We chatted about the season, about the following projects of Marvel Universe, about our personal lifes and a little bit about the contract between Elizabeth's manager and my own. Kat thought it was amazing they wanted us closer because she could already see the day someone would come for us because of our 'fruity' interactions. My mom stayed with me just for the night and flew back to London. Apparently, my grandmother needs her there to complete the transfer of the house papers. And speaking of this angel, she sent me an invitation to spend a few weeks with her next month so I booked a meeting with Nadia and my bosses to see if I could get the permission to home office for a while. They said they will think about it and return it to me on Monday so I'm just waiting.

Thursday, though, my day was a little better. My work was a little heavier because of my request to home office but it wasn't impossible or unbearable. Nadia visited me for lunch and we discussed a little bit more about the terms if the contract, but the main subject was the fact I need to record a single or an EP to my fans. Like, urgently. She stayed until after lunch time checking how things were going and later in the evening Scarlett picked me up. That was the best part of the day. We went to a karaoke along with Florence. I have to say that they were pretty damn good at it, I thought maybe I'll ask them to record a cover or a featuring for my Instagram someday. We didn't drink any drinks or beers because I had to work on the following day and they did too so the fun was totally booze free.

Friday I started to post some things with Elizabeth but nothing too excessive. Just some random video of us pranking Kat and Paul on the set. The lunch of the day was really quick because we wanted to watch some episodes of Modern Family together on my office so we basically just swallowed it so we could have more time and pay more attention. Lizzie said I would totally love episode 7 of Wandavision since I am so addicted to Modern Family. I didn't get it in the time but if I'm correct I think it'll be inspired on some episode of the sitcom. Later my dad texted me asking me to come home too because he need me to meet my sister, and honestly even if I wanted to meet her, I don't want it to be like this so I said that is a 'no' for now. Scarlett crashed on my place so I had many movies and the best cuddles I've ever had. I facetimed with Samantha for about twenty minutes before joining my bestie in bed.

Today, I woke up with Scarlett's hair tickling my face and couldn't sleep back again. I showered, made my morning ritual and made some breakfast for us. She stayed in until lunch time when some friends called her asking for a shopping day. That leads me here: Just chilling on my sofa watching the silliest movies ever. When 'Rough Night' ends I grab my phone, ready to text Scarlett saying how funny it was but get completely distracted by my newest messages.

• Lizzie Olsen – 6 unread messages. (4:19 p.m)

• Emmanuel – 2 unread messages and 3 missed calls. (4:00 p.m)

• Flo – 1 unread message. (3:32 p.m)

• basic bitch💕 – 2 unread messages. (3:10 p.m)

• Margaret – 11 unread messages. (2:50 p.m)

• Grandma💕 – 1 missed call. (2:00 p.m)