Chapter 7: Star(t)s

Words: 4.4k
Chapter's song: Sparks Fly (acoustic) – Julia Sheer

Y/N's point of view

When she invited me for dinner it was like she stole my whole day for herself.  She made the invitation last night for a dinner today and suddenly my life is all about that. I went out for grocery shopping and offered smiles to every single individual I saw passing through me. I didn't fight with paparazzis and even made some poses for them. My mood is so light that I don't even recognize this person I see on my mirror. She's happier.

I know it is just a friendly thing but it feels amazing knowing that we'll spend some time together.

I don't let the last conversation I had with Scarlett get in the way of my beautiful day. I can't afford to think about those things right now. Otherwise I'll make myself sad and low. I don't have room for sad and low.

I think I spent so much time dedicating my days for my music and for my friendship with Scarlett I forgot to chase my own happiness. I know that those are two of my biggest passions so obviously they make me happy, but I'm not talking about that kind of happiness. I want something that I don't have to let myself behind to achieve. Something that will change my life for the better but will respect my routine. I don't need it. I just want it.

I'm not saying this thing is my relationship with Elizabeth, but I have a really good feeling about us. As friends or something else.

When I got home from my Saturday's schedule, I take a really long shower. I let myself think about the previous day and how random the events were. First, Samantha gave me an open invitation to repeat our hook up. Then Florence Pugh kissed me. After that, I made Lizzie moan in my ear.

I made Lizzie moan in my ear.

Oh. Suddenly, I feel hot and panting,  remembering how that sound affected me the second I heard it. I want to hear that one more time. And more others, in even more explicit ways. I change the water temperature to the coldest possible and try to erase that memory at least for today, otherwise I won't be able to pay attention of nothing but her voice during dinner.

I remember yesterday once again, focusing on how Scarlett had a crisis about our relationship at dawn. I didn't want to think about it but it's inevitable. She is and always will be the most important person in my life. My priority and my ride or die. I want to call and ask if she's better but I think maybe she needs some time away from me. At least to organize these thoughts.

Letting it go, I get out of the shower and do my standard hygiene procedure. Body lotion, deodorant and hair drying. I'm looking for a charming but not very scandalous option in my closet and found the perfect one. The result makes me proud. Proud enough to break my silence on social media. I'm not the biggest fan of this kind of thing because people can be cruelly evil with words. Most of the time I just disable comments or something, but I believe this has a power over me anyway.

However, as I said: nothing can spoil my day.