Chapter 19: Good Fellas

Words: 3.6k

Narrator

Elizabeth and Y/N spent the next two weeks living freely and comfortable. Both of them started to be grateful that they hadn't started this relationship when they were working, because now they have most of the time to spend with each other.

Y/N had some things to check with Nadia, of course. Like the release of her single, that was a complete success. She even thought about Nadia's idea of having a party on the weekend but she chose to give this free time to Elizabeth. They watched a bunch of movies, lived a infinity of good moments together.

It felt perfect for them. It felt unreal.

Elizabeth fed her feelings for Y/N each day. All kinds of feelings.

As I said previously, they spent most of their time together, so that meant that every time Y/N called Scarlett, Elizabeth was nearby. She never stood close enough to hear the conversation, 'cause that would be wrong, but she didn't stop wondering why they talked that much that often. Okay that they were best friends but that was kind of strange to her.

But, she chose not to make it a thing because she didn't had this right, after all. Y/N and her, they weren't girlfriends so that was out of her reach.

But still, it came to a moment where she realized that having a conversation about their relationship wouldn't be the worst idea.

Y/N's point of view

"I love when we stay here. It's so chill." I commented. We're at that first house of hers I visited, when we had that non-romantic dinner. This open space is very comfortable and embracing so sometimes we just come here and do nothing. Sometimes she requests a song or a game and we stay here, laughing and sharing a good time.

It's kind of weird to remember that I tried the best in me that day not to kiss her and now it's what I do the most in my days. We are living a good life and I've never been happier.

I even told Scarlett about our routine, receiving some complaints about her not knowing who the mysterious girl is, of course, but still receiving all that good english energy. She looks genuinely happy for me, and for sure has been gossiping about it with grandma. I haven't been talking to my family that much, but it's all about phases. Sometimes we talk like crazy and sometimes we don't even hear about our lifes.

Elizabeth has been the main thing about my days and I kind of like that change. Our routine is pretty simple but it is quite pleasant.

She comes back from the kitchen with her hands full. "Appetisers." She presented the cold board in one hand and raised the other, holding a pack of six beers.

"Heineken. Good choice." I praise, tapping the space next to me for her to sit.

She crunches her nose. "It's one of the few I like. But I admit that the fact that you're British influenced my choice a little."

I giggled a little bit. "That's fair."

I look at the board and see grapes, nuts, strawberries, some chestnuts, different types of cheeses and some slices of salami. "Did you plan this?" I Ask.

She denies it with her head. "Not exactly. I had some things at home so I just left earlier to grab the beers."

I reached out the bottles and opened two, extending one to her while she entertained herself with the grapes. I pick up one of them and feed it to her. My thumb grazes along her bottom lip, just testing the waters.