Bonus chapter

~ Natali P.O.V~

I rushed out of the living room into my room to decided what to wear. 

A big nervous smile on my face, and I fight the urge to laugh.

Remember idiot, you have to fucking impress him. 

Want him to say hot damn, need some aloe vera because you are burning fire.

Wait to cliche.

 I laugh out loud. 

I hurried and changed, and then changed again to a better outfit.

I look at the time.

Shit, I have 1 minute left, I don't want to arrive left and make him think I was getting ready just for him. I have to act casual.

I hurried to grab a bag and stuffed a bunch of stuff, then my shower towel.

I rushed outside and my heart raced.

I'm smiling on my way out, and I saw him there, standing and waiting for me.

" "Hiii, Joe!!!" I hugged him, feeling my core wet as I have his skin on mine.

" Hey Natali looks like your ready, you even brought a bag and backpack!" He chuckles.

Was it too much? Well, I have to act as I came for Gatsby, not just to fucking daydream of us getting married.

 I laugh, and I see him smile.

Gosh, that smile. What I would do for that smile?

" Yeah, I brought my clothes and some sunscreen, and then a recorder and some notebook and pens," I said, though I just put a bunch of stuff inside.

We get inside a coffee shop and everyone is staring at me, as I'm ordering.

I mean hell yeah, this shirt grabs everyone's attention but not the attention of who I want.

I just want them to stop staring at me, it makes me feel insecure again.

 I focus on the menu again and bite my lip nervously not knowing what to order.

"Joe.Hey .. Joe" I call his name, and it took a long time to respond he was in some trance.

Maybe he was thinking about you too.

I elbow him ad he reacts.

"Sorry I was distracted." He apologizes.

I hope it's not because of any girls in here.

" Could you order me some a mocha please?" I asked shyly, testing him to see what he does. Also because the jackass of the cashier is wanting to flirt with me when I'm not interested.

" Could you get me a caramel frappe and a mocha"? He looks down at the cashier then looks back at me.

He removes his jacket and gives it to me, covering my chest. I stared at him confused when I know the reality.

I wore this pink shirt to get your attention, and it looks like it has worked. 

" That will be 6.59 cents" The cashier gives him a dirty look, and I see Joe is not intimidated by it.

Instead, he gave him $7 and no change.

Such a gentleman.

I wonder if that's how he is in the bed.

" Umm, why did you give me your jacket?" I asked, "confused".

" Because I saw him staring somewhere and I decided to cover you" Was all he said. He sounded awkward when saying it, and I felt somewhat guilty.

"Oh" I managed to say.

" So Joe, are you currently in any college or university, or do you just work at that library?" I asked. I'm sorry if I sound like a bitch, but I just want to know you, what you like, what you don't. If you are humble and not some dumb-ass boy with a huge ego.

" No, I graduate and decided not to further my education, because well I don't know what I want you to know. It's like I'm afraid, of trying something in the new world and end up not being good" He sounded.....broken.

He sounded as if he was talking about something else....or about someone.

Did someone break his heart too?

Maybe two broken souls can fix and understand each other?

" Ohh, I'm sorry. Well as I told you before, I'm in this program at Ashford University, in San Diego. And the reason I'm not in San Diego is that my family lives there and I want to be away from them, so decided on this side of L.A".

Why because I ruined my life over some boy? Left my mother to deal with my shit. I don't want to get close with them, feel attached to them. I don't want the father to know the real me, what I am capable of. He would see me with different eyes, and turn his back on me. I wouldn't stand to look at my mother in her eyes and see all the hard work and sacrifice she has done to protect me.

Me, a useless girl who fell in love at the wrong time, and with the wrong person.

"That's great, the family sometimes gives a hard time" He forces a smile.

Does he have a family? Mother? Father? I need to look them up, tell mother- No leave my mother out of it.

" Here you go sir, there's your caramel and mocha" The cashier came up to us, his eyes still devouring my body which gave me chills, and not in a good way.

" So we going to the beach right?" I said, but my eyes looking at the cashier.

Mother would always tell me: just join their flow, and then destroy their ego.

Joe doesn't say anything, but I can see how tense he is, and he's looking at the cashier as if he wanted to kill him.

" Yeah, let's go" He grabs my hand as we get up from our seats. Gosh them hands, I can imagine them all over my body.

We walk outside, and I hear a yell.

" Hey!!! Ma'am!! Your phone." I turned around and widen my eyes.

I ran across the street to get it.

I did forget it, maybe because I was fucking daydreaming of Joe fucking me hard, and well it's all part of the plan.

I gave him a hug, and his hands slowly went down my back, to my ass.

I grit my teeth.

Oh Joe, why aren't you looking anymore? You don't like that another man is touching me.

" What's your number baby girl? We can have some time to get to know each other" His hands are on my waist.

" No thanks little dog" I slapped him and took his hands off of me.

He touches his cheek and turns red.

" Why don't you go back and work with your shit"I smirked, as I ran towards Joe.

" Hey, I'm back!" I said cheerfully.

He forces a smile, his hands in his pockets.

" Gave him a lesson. He thought I was gonna go like Omg thanks and give him my number, but I slapped him. Did you see?!" I laughed out loud.

Of course, I know you didn't see but I still have to ask.

He widen his eyes, shock written all over his face.

Hmmm, he thought something else about me.

Maybe he does feel the same way.