Ending 1

I stood in front of Natali a huge smile, on my face. I pull her close and kiss her. I pin her to the wall and kiss her neck, and I hear her moan. I trace her lips, and bite the bottom lip so sensual. She pushes me to the couch, and gets on top of me her hands running down my chest.

" I take that as a yes" She nibbles my ear, as her right reaches down my pants and past my manhood. 

" Remember when you were wearing that Tommy Bikini" I smirk at her.

" yes" she touches my chest, and slightly tickles me.

" I wanted to rip it off, and take yo in that moment. And right now nothing is stopping me from doing that" I get up, and tower over her and rip her shirt off and squeeze her breasts, she lets out small moans.

" Joe, I want you. I need you" She bits her lips.

I hurried and take her clothes off, and mine. And got inside her, slowly pouncing at her, gradually changing the speed as I hear her moans.

" J-Joe, yes baby. More" She sobs.

I hurry and moved my hips at a faster pace, giving deep pleasure to the woman I love. She grips on the couch, and arches her back even more.

" J-Joe, I am abou-" she screams in a high pitched tone. I shushed her, my mouth quieting her moans. Until she finally came, her body shaking with such lust.

We both lay down, next to each other trying to catch our breaths.

" I love you Joe. I love you, I love you" She kisses me.

" I love you too, Natali I love you, I love every fucking part of you. I don't want to ever lose you" I kiss her forehead gentely, and wrapped my arms around her.

Love is Complicated but that is why I have you Natali, with you everything is possible, and with you everything is going to be alright.

The End...

~~~ 

Finally, the chapter endings may not be long, but they are still good. Aww happy ending, aint that right. Sorry for this inexperience sex writing, I don't know how to write those type of scenes tbh. Anyway thanks for those who read this book and loved it. Do not forget to vote and comment which chapter ending you loved the best. I want to make a sequel so, please choose wisely. Don't let Joe down, he wants to keep living his life. Thanks once again.