2.Routine

~Next day~

I woke up fresh as new, ready to start the day. I'm happy because I can have free time to look you up on social media.

I looked you up on Facebook, and there you appeared, with a radiant smile, and beautiful glowing skin. I clicked on your profile, but you appeared as a private account.

Damm it.... Looks like your really smart Natali. This reminded me of Beck, and how she posted many things on her social and kept it public so that everyone could see. I like you Natali, you dont care about showing off, you like being distant.

Well I can say you do have many friends, you have 2k friends, and not that I'm jealous, but I hope theres no friends after you. Poor Peach, she really thought she had a chance with Beck. I keep scrolling at least to see your information, and I saw your status.....

Relationship status : Dating

Fuckk!!! You really gave me a hope that you could be easy for me. You see Natali, I want to change, I don't want to do horrible things, I don't want to be a murderer anymore. But if you keep it this way, I'm going to make an exception and start being ruthless.

Anyway I have more work to do now. I have to know who you are dating, and I have to get rid of him. 

Forever.

Well, I looked you up on Instagram and I see your profile, this one was public. Weird? I scroll on your pics and something interested happen! I saw a picture of your so called" boyfriend", hopefully lets see if you tagged him. And of course you did! Thanks Natali.

His name is Rafael Jones, he is 20, and from New York. Let me say you are picky aren't you, his father is the owner of a famous restaurant, and his mother is a business woman in cosmetics.  He works with both of his parents, and it looks like he is in Miami, Florida with his mom trying out a new product they are sponsoring. 

Just be seeing his pictures, I can tell he is bad for Natali. He don't deserve you, he doesn't show you off, and isn't loyal.  The girls that comment on his pictures are drooling for him, and he comments back on them. What a jerk! He doesn't even post anything about you! What a shame! Natali, I dont see why your with him, unless you of course just want him for benefits.

Hmmmm... 

I see a pictures of his dad and his phone number. Let me read the caption.

"Anybody interested in being a waitress at the Raffaello Ristorante. Paying $12 an hour and no experience. Call this number to get in touch with me and set up an interview!"

That's it. This will be my opportunity to meet Rafael. Natali don't worry, I wont kill him unless he really hurts you.

My phone rings.

"Hello this is Joe, who is this?"

" Hiii Joe, my name is Natali from the bookstore. I um wanted to ask about the Great Gatsby, I don't know if you remember me" 

Jeez your voice makes me want to be with you right now love. I am so happy that you remember my name, that might give us a start.

" OHHH, yeah I remember. What do you need, I'm not working at the library today so.."

I don't know the reason why she is calling but I'm glad she did. I don't even know how she got my number, that is insane.

" Yeak I know, I actually passed by like 10 minutes ago." 

Okay this is getting more awkward, but at the same time I'm loving it. You are interested in me and so am I.

" Oh what did you need?" I ask.