Ending II

" So, do you still love me?" She walks closer to me, her lips inches away from mine.

I pulled her close, and embrace her in to a hug.

Sorry, but I can't have you. I don't want a crazy person like you, for the rest of my life.

I sigh.

" Sorry Natali, but I don't love you." I push her away, and she frowns.

" What do you mean you don't love me? You just told me minutes ago, that you loved me why suddenly you change?" She cries.

" Because, I can't spend the rest of my lip with some maniac" I smile at her.

" So what, you are a maniac. But you don't see what you do wrong, you judge others" She yells, as she pounces at my chest.

" Sorry but, I can't have you" I snarl.

" Yeah, that is what they all say. This boy Anthony was like you, said he loved me but guess what he cheated on me. And I killed him." She sings.

I flinch in disgust, and grabbed her by the wrists, and took her to the bed.

" What are you going to kill me know? After everything I did for you, you are going to throw it away" She slaps me, and she runs away trying to escape.

" Natali, come back!!" I yell. I pushed her to the floor, and began to strangle her with a pillow. She punches my head, but that doesn't stop me.

She tries to get out of my grasp, but she was to weak. I see how her face becomes red, and I apply more pressure until, I feel her body weaken. I kept strangling her for minutes just to make sure, she really is dead. Finally some minutes passed, and there was no slight movement. I remove the pillow, and she was dead. I placed her inside one of my suitcases, and left.

After that, I threw her into a dumpster and waited to see the garbage men get it. 

Finally I am free. What will my next step be? Who will be worthy of me?

 What will my next step be? Who will be worthy of me?

The End. 

Finally at last. Choose which end you liked comment and vote!!!! 

Happy Ending 1

Bad Ending 2

Well see you next time.