8.PART ONE

I wake up and hurried over to the window, to see if there were any police cars around Kinley's house, and boy let me say there is nothing. I took a deep breath and begin to feel relieved.

Now that I have Kinley's blood and hair, I have to find a way to encounter myself with Raffs dad. I looked him up on Instagram and see what he is up to, and he is trying to make an organization of cultural diversity.

" Good afternoon everyone, someone interested in being part of the Kulture! This is a new organization that represents many different variations of food, and make it become known in other places. The mayor and the council are founding this group, anyone interested can contact me at (904)-655-2130, or set up an appointment at my restaurant to give you more details. This is a volunteering event, not something that we will pay you to do, this is for cultural and learning purposes. Anyone interested in cooking and/or, spreading their food traditions, this will be a great opportunity."

Wow, let me just remark how smart your dad is Rafael he is really persuasive and direct. 

" Oh we aren't paying no one, this is for good purposes" I mimic. Then roll my eyes.

Yeah right, what a bastard!

Well I have an excellent shot, with Beck I learned some new recipes and now they are great use to me. I guess I will have to learn to cook with Rafs nice pap.

I called his restaurant which is also named "Rafeallo Ristorante" and this man picks up.

" Hello this is Rafeallo Ristorante, you are speaking with Jacob, how may I help you?"

" Hello, may I speak with the owner, I want some more details about his new Kulture organization"

" Yeah, I am going to put you on hold"

I hate when they put me on hold, I feel like they just do that so we can call later. And there music is not attractive at all, they should of've putted something else.

" Thanks for the wait, we will answer your questions soon" I hear the voicemail say.

I huff impatiently. 

Please say he is here, please. 

I prayed. I hear that Jacob picks up.

" Hello?" He says.

I immediately respond.

" Yes, hello"

" Hello I am Eduardo Jones, I heared that you are interested in being part of the Kulture?" He asks me.

" Yea, I want to learn some new cooks" I say.

" Okay, well right now I am busy, I am in a meeting  at the new place that will be set for the organization , do you think you can come afterwards when all the clients leave? For certain purposes you can't be allowed inside until the meeting is over, I apologize" 

Perfect timing, God thanks so much. This can be my opportunity to kill him.

" Yeah, whenever you can is fine." I say 'politely'

" Okay do you have a way to contact you by email and your name?"

Bastard. You really just want to keep you top class reputation, you don't want anyone to have your number, how selfish. But that is good, because incase they search his phone for evidence, they wouldn't have my number.

" yeah I do. It ashton25gmail.com"

I waited for a moment then told him my 'name'.

" My name is Ashton Cruz"