4.Friday

Well today I feel happy! I do my normal morning routine but decided to change it up a bit. I wore some Armani Code perfume, to make you feel attracted to it. I can't wait to go to work, and see you walking towards me with a smile and talk.

I walk over to the library and clocked myself in. 

Anytime I hear the jingles, I glance over at the door to see you walking by with that figure of yours. I have Gatsby already waiting for you at the counter, all I need to wait is for you,love.

It is 9 AM, an hour has passed by and you still haven't peeked by. I am getting upset love, I know you said you have cheer, and that you might come at 12, but I thought you were going to come early just for me.

" Hello sir, I need some help" This girl came up to me. From the looks of it she looks kind of hot, but I am not interested in her, I want you.

"What can I help you with?" I ask.

" Do you have some biology books? Like anatomy also." She smiles at me. Why are you staring at me like that? Is it that you desire me? Do I look good for you?

" Sure follow me this way" We walk into the aisle and she pushed me to the wall, and kissed me.

Woah!! Everything is happening to fast!!!

" Sorry I am just kind of high right now, I need you!!" She murmurs in my ear, spending me a chill down my body. Let me say gorgeous, as much I would wish to kiss you back, I am taken, by my sweet dear Natali.

I push her back and tell her " I'm sorry but  I am taken" Then I leave her and went back to the cashier. Even though I haven't had been making out with anyone or fucking someone, I really want to so bad now. I was about to head my way back to her, and begin what she started but I thought about you.

What if you comes in through that door and see us together? What if I'm kissing her, and you run away hurt? I don't want to hurt her, I love her, and so because of that I won't be tempted by any delicious girl that passes by.

 ~ 4 hours later ~

It is now 1 P.M., and there is no sign of you yet. As the time keeps ticking by, I feel defeated. Something doesn't feel right, I have to call you, I have to know where you are at. Did you forget about today? Or are you with Rafeal? I go to the bathroom and got inside of a stall and decided to call you.

" Leave a voicemail to 9-0-4"

 I hanged up mad. What is happening to you Natali? Why arent you answering my call? 

I call again and hear you pick up.

" Hel-Hello Joe" I hear you say. There is something different, your voice it doesn't sound normal, you sound sick. And if you are sick, then that makes sense to why you are not here.

" Hey, I was going to ask if you had a chance to pick up the Gatsby book?" 

She took a long time to answer.

" I-I can't I'm sick. That sucks, I um have a fever and so today I canceled my plans. Sorry I will come by when I get better."

Poor you my love. You are sick and lonely, inside your room with a depressed mood and no one to talk to.

" How about you give me your address so I can drop it off" I offered. 

Say yes. Say it.

" Yeah that would be lovely,if you can" 

" Yeah I can, so text me the address I will pass by sometime.Right now I am at work so call you later" Then I hung up.

You sound so innocent Natali.