6.Kiss

All night I have been watching you, all over Rafael. I am so mad love, I thought you didn't like him, I am even madder that you lied to me.

Well I tried to sleep at night but I couldn't. I kept replaying those images of you and Rafael fucking each other. 

I am really upset.

~8 A.M ~

I wake up, and look out the window to see if you are still with him. And of course you are.  I get up and dressed up for work, and walked outside quickly so that you cant recognize me. I walk to the library, and damn it I cant get you out of my head. That is when I saw her.

Its the girl that was kissing me out of nowhere, the one who said she needed me. I see her staring at me, and turns her head around shy. She remembers me, and she knows that I remember her, I mean ofcourse not, she was a sexy little thing that was begging for me and I rejected her thinking that you would be mine Natali.

I decided to walk towards her, and apologize for pushing her away and being rude, but  she got up and tried walking away from me. I catch up to her, and she sighs.

" I am sorry, I remember you. I made out with you, and was high I-"

I interupted her.

" No, I am sorry I was being rude to you, and you werent in right conditions. So I apologize, I was angry that day and I shouldnt have treated you like that " I smile.

You bite your lip. And Fuck. IT.

I pushed her to the wall again, and we started making out. I wrapped my hands around her lovely waist and push her body close to me. Shit. This feels so good! I could smell her sweet fragrance, and out of nowhere her tongue was in my mouth. I tried to glance at her beautiful face, but her tongue was urgent and flaming for something more. 

My heart started beating faster and faster. She is everywhere on my back, and my arms and she starts kissing me harder and deeper, making me want more. 

She suddenly stops and clears her throat.

"Um didnt you say you was taken" She gives me a confused face.

" No, I am not I just lied to you that day. I say that to people who sometimes just asks me and I dont even know them" I try to explain.

After that it got uncomfortable, well atleast she did. I wanted more, and I would of loved it even more it was by my dear Natali.

" What is your name?" I ask her. I see how she hides her face, blushes and begins to studder while trying to talk to me. Do I really make you nervous?

" My name is Sarah Davenport" She shakes my hand.

" Joe Goldberg" I say nicely.

Again, there goes the silence. Not that I am uncomfortable, but I desire her, I desire the sex drive and passion. And she certainly is a bad ass, and I guess that's what is  catching my attention.

But then I remembered, she is Sarah Davenport, as in the daughter of Brick Davenport, he is known person for setting up organizations for poor people. Well what is she doing out here alone, isnt there someone that has to watch her. I mean she isnt famous but her dad is becoming a cristian, and he cares to much about her.

" Could we finish this later?" She asks me. I see how she turns red, but I can see the confidence in herself, you are bad, and you like being bad don't you.

" I will think about it" I smirk.

I see her smile.

" Okay well, I will give you my number to call me." You typed it in, then gave me a kiss and walked away. Hell of a girl I just found.