6 bonus

TW:None

Hiya I ate today! Which is good since I haven't eaten in 2days...but my parents said that I was eating a lot, I was eating rice and fries so I stopped eating. But here's the Bonus so like a part 2 to chapter 6 This isn't chapter 7, but hope you like it!

Karl's POV
I woke up and tried to sit up but I felt something, or someone restrain me from getting up that's when I realize it's Dream. "No don't get up stay!" Dreams says but his voice is muffled in my hair. I laugh a little at that, "Dream don't you have classes today?" I ask "No it's Saturday remember?" He says "Well no not really I haven't been keeping track of the days remember?" "Oh right, sorry" he says "it's ok" "Ok but it's the weekend and it ends with 'end' so sleep-in get it end, sleeping in? Come on it was funny!" He says "it really wasn't" I say "you wanna know what something funny is?" he asks "wha-" I get cut of by Dream tickling me and I start laughing "I-Dream..I'm sorry-..Ok-ok..your..joke was-..funny" I say in between laughs. "I know it was" he says as he stops tickling me, and I gasp for air "then why did you tickle him?" I say "I just wanted you too admit it" he says.

"So you basically tickled me for no reason?" "Well..yes" "Oy!" I say while playfully hitting him "well you brought that upon yourself so.."he says "yah yah, whatever"

"So are you gonna cuddle more?" Dreams asks "no" I say "Well you're staying anyways, you really have no choice" he say I don't even try knowing that I won't be able to get up.

After a while I said "Dream, can you let me go now" and then there was silence and I asked "Dream?" I face him and see he fell asleep.

He very cute, and you can't deny that. I think I might have a crush on him but I'm not sure. Like he's cute yah. But like if he asked me to kiss him, I would but that's not very likely he would ask that. If he asked me to date him would I,...yah I would.

So I do have a crush on him?
....
......
Yah I do

Ok so now that I figured that out what do I do about it?

Nothing I'm not gonna do anything about it...

I could do something......

Nah......

I'm just gonna go back to sleep for a bit

"Goodnight Dream, I love you" I said knowing he couldn't hear me then cuddled up to him and fell asleep pretty quickly,

Hiya I hope you enjoyed it! Remember to eat some yummy food, drink water and remember that you are loved, Appreciate and worth living!

-Pickle💚💜
9.20.21