17

The end of the semester got closer and closer every day, causing students to stress and panic-complete assignments to bring their grades up as high as possible before their break.

On top of that, some also had to worry about gifts to get their loved ones.

Imina was confident about school. She knew what to do to make sure she maintained at least B's. It was only the upcoming start of finals that made her confidence waver.

But she had other things on her mind like whether or not she should get that thing she saw for someone who wasn't her person to get a gift for. She'd already thought of something for her actual person and had slowly begun putting it together.

The other seven were struggling with either of those, some more prepared. Jisung was worried about both. He knew he wasn't likely to have an A in any subject but wanted to at least come close. 

His mother was doing his best to help with things he didn't understand or take him to the library so he could study but the boy was worried it wasn't enough. It wasn't even that he was being pressured, he was pressuring himself.

In his spare moments, he tried to come up with a gift to get his person for secret santa but everything he thought of didn't seem good enough. 

"Hey, what do you guys like?"

"Huh?"

"Oh, you're trying to think of a gift idea?" Renjun asked.

Jisung nodded.

"I'll handle that, you'll know by later today", Imina told him.

No one knew what the girl meant but they trusted that she knew what she was doing so they didn't question her.

Imina: Hey everyone, fill this out.

Attached to her message was a Google Docs survey. 

Everyone, including Imina filled it out and then Imina sent the responses in the groupchat.

Imina: Is there anything else anyone would like to add?

Renjun: No

Chenle: I'm good

Haechan: Me too

Imina: Alright, if you think of anything just say it here

Also, what day are we exchanging gifts?

Mark: What day is everyone good with?

Jaemin: Before or after winter break starts?

Mark: If we can maybe a little bit after so everyone has a little bit more time

Jisung: I vote for after

Imina: Any objections?

The girl waited a few seconds before sending another message.

Imina: Okay

3

2

1

It's settled

How about the 20th? 

Renjun: Any day works for me

Mark: Same

Jaemin: I think the 20th is good

Just tell us if we need to change it

Chenle: Okay

Now I gotta go get my person a gift

Bye guys

Jaemin: BYEEEEEEEEE