40

"You sure you don't like him?" Imina asked for what to Ezra felt like the hundredth time.

"For the last time, Imina, I just think he's hot!"

"Who's hot?" Emmy asked, joining the two behind the counter.

"Jisung", Ezra answered, continuing to wipe down the counter, unbothered.

"Do you think that too, Imina?"

The blush that formed on her face before she cleared her throat and tried to busy herself with the desserts was enough of an answer for the two.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Emmy exclaimed, looking at her niece. "Do you like him?"

Ezra chuckled. "It's obvious. Have you seen those two together?"

"Hey!"

"Payback, Min Min."

"Where did the nickname Min Min even come from?" Her aunt questioned.

"Oh, I just tried to think of the most annoying name to call her and Min Min did the trick."

"But you say it out of love now so it's okay", Imina said making the older boy roll his eyes.

A silence fell over the three as they worked to prepare everything for any customers that could walk in.

The door chimes jingled and Ezra looked up, the person making a smirk form on his face. He nudged his cousin, "Look, it's your boyfriend."

"I don't have a boyfriend!" She exclaimed before her eyes landed on Jisung and heat rose to her cheeks as she looked down, fumbling with the small towel in her hands.

"Hey", Jisung greeted and took notice of the girls weird behavior. He looked at Ezra and mouthed, 'She okay?'

The boy nodded, grinning from the entertainment he was sure the two would give him.

"So, what brings you here, Sweet Cheeks?"

Without looking at him, Imina smacked Ezras arm, already feeling anxious for whatever the older boy may do or say.

"Figured you'd be missing me", Jisung replied smoothly, making the girls eyes widen. She was not expecting that kind of response. Or that Ezra would actually say this next:

"I'm really not but I'm sure Imina is."

The girl let out a strangled gasp, trying to figure out how to handle the situation. "What would I be missing him for?", She decided on.

Ezra shrugged."You tell us."

Jisung decided to interrupt."Well it doesn't matter 'cause you're spending time with me whether you've been wanting to or not."

"When do I not wanna spend time with you?" Imina scoffed, not really processing her words.

Her response threw both boys off but Jisung grinned to pretend it didn't. He'd come to Desserts of Gold with a plan and this may or may not have helped feed into it.

"In that case, wanna hang out later?"

"Or you could help again", Ezra offered. "It was nice staying in the back."

"Oh, no", Emmy said, joining them and looked at the tall boy. "Jisung, honey, you're great but you can not be seen behind the counter during business hours. I do not wanna deal with that many teenage girls again. I may have overheard some conversations. Though, it was very entertaining when they talked about Ezra."

"Me?" The boy exclaimed.

"Some girl was talking and said that the boy that's usually behind the counter is cute and looks good in black."