20

A white blanket of snow covered the town with flakes still falling. All around the city were folks waking up, already awake, or opening presents. Christmas cheer filled the air, the holiday spirit getting to most residents.

All around, people were traveling to relatives or friends to spend the day with them.

The peach-haired boy was sitting on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he came to terms with the reality of having woken up.

The sound of the front door opening traveled through the house.

"Where's my grandson?"

Jisung perked up at the voice. "Grandma?"

"Come in here, boy."

Jisung ran into the kitchen and hugged his grandma. 

"Oh, you're so happy to see me."

"Of course", he said, still not letting go. "Where's grandpa?"

"Right here", a voice said.

Jisung just smiled at him and embraced him in a big hug. Jisung's mom and grandma smiled at them.

Mr. Park shifted them to the side so Becca could shut the door since her son was still clinging onto him.

"I brought food."

"Ooh!" Jisung squealed, face lighting up in excitement, causing his family to chuckle at his cuteness.

"Merry Christmas, Mina", Russel grinned, giving her a present.

"What is this?" She asked, glancing at him as she untied the ribbon.

She took off the lid to reveal an NCT keychain and and NCT bracelet. Underneath those was a Barnes and Noble giftcard. Mini origami heart were scattered around the inside of the box.

Imina picked one up and began undoing it after Russell instructed her to. There was a quote on the paper, which made her smile at her cousin.

"They all have quotes on them."

Imina opened her arms and hugged him. "Thank you."

"The giftcard's from me and Ez but he got you something else."

The girl nodded. "Okay." She picked up a black-wrapped gift and gave it to the boy. "Here you go."

She'd gotten him a pair of socks with 'Best Cousin Ever' printed on them,  a 'World's Dopest Cousin' mug, a beaded bracelet with an I, R, and E on it, a necklace, and a giftcard to a store he likes.

"Thank you", he smiled at her.

"Ezra has a similar gift."

"I take it you didn't get him the socks."

"Or a necklace or the same mug."

"Being my cousin is really the only gift you need", he said, holding up the mug he'd received."

"I got one more."

'I love how we don't have to say that I'm your favorite cousin.'

"Is that for you or us?"

"Whoever. It's true, isn't it?"

Instead of joking like she expected, Ezra told her, "Yeah, it is."

Russell cooed at the two as they hugged.

The adults watched the boy on the floor as he opened his gifts from his grandparents. When he got to the last gift, he noticed it was oddly shaped and gave a curious, questioning look to the two.