33

TW: Repetive use of a homophobic slur is in this chapter, as well general homophobia and slut-shaming. I'm sorry I even wrote it but it's the way some characters are :/

Interrupting the towns normally consistent weather patterns was an abnormally warm winter day.

Imina was surprised when she wasn't that cold when she stepped out of her apartment building.

She made the walk to Desserts of Gold where a familiar tall boy was waiting, scrolling through his phone.

"Happy Valentines day!" She greeted, smiling, before leaning up and pecking his cheek.

"Happy Valentines day", the boy replied before looking her up and down in a questioning manner.

She was wearing a bright red sweetheart-neckline cropped blouse under a black zip-up hoodie, wide-legged jeans, nude flats, and had a white bandana around her mid-scalp with a few large strands in the front, showing off her curled hair.

Imina chuckled. "I felt like dressing up and wearing something a little different."

"I think you could rock any style."

"Ez tells me that all the time."

He nodded towards the flowers in her hand. "What are those for?"

"Oh! Here you go", she said, presenting a flower to Jisung.

"For me?"

"What's it look like, silly?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome and I really like being around you."

"Thank you again? Same to you."

"You're welcome again and thank you. Also, come to Dessert of Gold later if you can, I have a surprise for you and our friends."

"At this moment, I think I can but I'll let you know."

"Okay."

Per their routine, they emerged themselves in conversation until they crossed through the school doors and found their friends.

Once the girls eyes landed on a particular blue-haired male, she took off running and caged him into a tight hug, almost knocking the two down, causing her to laugh.

"Hi, Beautiful", Jaemin said, a bit curious at why he had gotten such an enthusiastic greeting but not bothered at all.

"Hi, Angel." She handed him a flower. "Happy Valentines day."

Just as she had done to Jisung, she pecked his cheek, only to get a peck in return.

"Thank you. Happy Valentines day."

"You're welcome and I love how utterly sweet you are."

"Thank you again. I love you."

"I love you too."

The two smiled at each other until someone cleared their throats and they turned to see the other boys staring at them.

"We are in school and in the hallway."

"And?" Jaemin questioned as Imina took his hand in hers, purposefully trying to shove PDA in their faces.

"Oh!" The girl exclaimed, remembering the rest of the flowers in her hand and held it out towards the five. "Take one."

Chenle, who was closest, looked at her weirdly. "Why?"

Imina rolled her eyes and aimed the small bundle of flowers towards Jeno who took one grinning, obviously trying to hold in his laughter.