18

After the movie was over, they decided to exchange gifts. Mrs. Park left them to it while she started on making pizza for them.

"Alright, who wants to go first?" Mark asked.

"Do you wanna start?"

"Sure." He handed his box over to Renjun. "Renjun, Merry Christmas."

Renjun unwrapped the box to reveal a folded t-shirt with a giftcard on top.

"I know how much you like that store and I figured that would be more helpful than me guessing."

"Thank you."

Renjun turned to Jaemin and gave him the gift bag he brought. "Jaemin, Merry Christmas."

"Ooh!" Jaemin exclaimed with excitement as he looked at his present. "I'll open it later. Imina, here you go."

"Oh, me?" The girl asked, surprised.

"Yep. I hope you like it."

"It's from you, I already love it, Angel."

"That name again?"

"Of course." 

Imina unwrapped it and opened the box to see a bookworm's dream. Inside the box was two books, a t-shirt that said something about books, Imina's favorite snacks, stickers, and a bookworm candle.

She looked at Jaemin. "Thank you."

"I take it you like it", He said, smiling.

She didn't reply and just tackled him in a hug, kissing all over his face.

 Jaemin giggled at her. "She's like an excited puppy."

After calming down, she passed her box over to Jisung. "Jisung, here you go."

"You got me?" 

She nodded.

Jisung opened the box to reveal a smaller box of hot chocolate bombs, baked goods from Desserts of Gold, a few snacks he likes, a gold ocean wave bracelet, a hoodie and a keychain that made him look at Imina.

"Really?"

The girl giggled. "Show them."

With a sigh, he held up the keychain so they could see the bamboo forest on it. As it swung in the air, they saw words on the back that said 'Bamboo Tree'.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it", Jisung replied, almost automatically, still staring at the keychain.

Realizing it was his turn to give his gift, he turned to the brown-haired boy. "Haechan, here."

"Let's see what this is."

He took out wireless headphones and card. When he opened it, a ten-dollar bill slipped into his lap.

"That's in case you don't like it."

Haechan looked at the peach-haired boy. "Why would you think I wouldn't like it?"

Jisung shrugged. He got startled when he felt arms around him, hugging him tight.

"I like it, thank you."

Once Haechan went back to his seat, he turned to the boy next to him and gave him his present. Wordlessly, Jeno undid the ribbon and took off the lid. The first thing he saw was a visa gift card. He, then, took note of the snacks and the nice earphones he'd got.

Jeno turned to his friend and gave him a small smile. "Thank you."

As he put the items back inside the box, Haechan spoke up. "I asked Kylin what to get you."