8

"I asked her to hangout."

"You asked her to hangout and you didn't tell me until now?!" Jaemin exclaimed angrily, having gotten louder with each word.

"Jaeminie, calm down", Jeno told him.

"I'm telling you now", Jisung said looking at his phone.

"So what are you gonna do?" Haechan asked.

"I don't know. She said we could do anything, whatever I want actually, but I don't know what would be a good idea."

"Just something fun", Chenle said. "It could be rollerskating, an arcade, bowling, go-karting, an art or pottery class, to watch something. The possibilities are endless, Jisung."

"Those also sound like ideas for a date", Jeno commented.

"Well by that logic, we always go on dates!" Renjun pointed out to him.

"It's only a date if we make it date. We've always gone as friends so as long as we do that, everything we do is done as friends. Not everything is romantic", Chenle said, ready to argue to with someone.

"We're not dating guys", Mark spoke up.

Jisung sighed, catching all his friends attention. He mumbled, "I've never hung out with a girl before."

"You haven't?!"

"Not like this. I didn't really hangout with anyone and start being more social until middle school. And then people would just invite me to stuff or I'd miss everything. At my old school, girls would just drag me to stuff. It's the first time I've initiated a hangout willingly."

"Oh", Renjun said, nodding in understanding.

"You're friends right?", Mark asked and Jisung nodded. "So you should be fine. Imina seems like a chill girl. She's just more serious than us, always with a book, doing something or having somewhere to go. I've seen her around and she doesn't socialize much but she does let loose around her family. I've been to their bakery once and they really do have good vibes there. And she talked to you first so it seems like she wants to hangout. You know her. Does she seem like someone who'd have an issue or make it awkward?"

Jisung shook his head. "No. She's very reassuring."

"Good. Then trust that fact and pick one of Chenle's many ideas."

"Or come up with your own", Renjun added.

"Thanks guys. Can we stay on the call until it's time to go?"

"Of course."

Jisung looked back to the mirror and continued fixing his hair, trying to make himself look decent. While he was doing that, the seven boys started a conversation of their own.

After a few minutes, he heard, "Jisungie, how do you know when to meet up?"

"I got her number." The boy blushed when he realized that it the statement didn't necessarily sound just friendly.

Upon noticing his reaction, the boys laughed and cooed at the peach-haired male.

"It's okay, Jisungie. We won't tease you about her, we know she's your friend."

"I might tease you though", Chenle said.

"At least you're being honest."

More minutes passed by and then Jisung checked his watch and sighed. He turned to his phone. "It's time."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Rollerskating. I suck."

"That's a good idea, actually", Chenle said.