44

TW: Judgemental lady

Sungchan: We're hanging out today!

I'm so excited

Shotaro: It's too early for this!

Sungchan: It's 11am

Shotaro: Exactly

I should be sleeping but NOOO

SOMEONE HAD TO WAKE ME UP

Imina: Morning cutie pies

Shotaro: FINALLY

Now can we reschedule for a more appropriate weekend time?

Like 4pm

Sungchan: You wanna waste precious time with your BEST FRIEND and IMINA?!

Shotaro: This is why I told you to take theater class

And I am so tired

Imina: Me and Sungchan can wake you up!

Shotaro: How?

Imina: You'll see

"Imina, this is your first warning." Shotaros gaze went to Sungchan. "But I'm gonna kill you!"

The tall brunet laughed as he ran downstairs, trying to escape his angry friend.

"Whoa!" Mrs. Osaki exclaimed as the two ran past her into the living room, almost knocking her over. "Taro, stop trying to kill him."

"No."

"Where's Imina?"

"Upstairs, probably feeling awkward, based on what we know about her."

The woman rolled her eyes. "Go get dressed and send her down her to try these. Sungchan, your limit is five."

"But you made, like, twenty, and Teague isn't here and you only eat two and Taro only eats four, meaning that eight will be left, possibly leaving extra if Imina doesn't eat all of them, so why can't I just have the extra now?"

"Your brain works this early in the morning?" Shotaro asked tiredly, yawning afterwards.

"It's food."

"Right. Hey, Imina!" Shotaro called up the stairs. "Want crepes?"

There was no response as the girl descended the stairs and moved into the living room where she saw a stack of crepes on the table, drizzled with chocolate and fruit decorating the plate.

"That looks so good."

"Thank you. Help yourself. And if you go past eight, start taking them from Sungchan."

"I thought you loved me!"

"I love you", Imina said quietly, making the boy smile and pull her into a hug, squishing her as he tilted them around.

"I love you too. "

Mrs. Osaki smiled at the two and chuckled when she noticed that girl had gone red. Imina looked down and fiddled with the tablecloth.

"Sit, sit. Eat up."

Imina obeyed and sank into her chair. Though she wanted to eat, she continued to just stare at the crepes and waited for the other two to serve themselves first.

When Shotaro joined them, he frowned upon seeing the girl just sit there. He sat across from her and was confused on the longing gaze she gave the food.

Why isn't she eating?

After another minute, it clicked into place.

"Imina, how many do you want?"