Chapter 15: Alone

Evan decided that morning that he wanted to surprise Jessica, no particular reason. He just wanted to show the love of his life the affection she deserves as he woke up and smiled at the beautiful lady beside him.

He decided since the kids were at Sarah's for the weekend, that he would make her breakfast in bed and a nice bath afterwards as he got to work on preparing her first ever breakfast in bed.

"I'm in love with the grandest lady of them all and when she smiles, the room applauds with the smell of sweet champagne and fairest of saddest 'do wells' and 'see you laters' I've ever seen." Evan starts singing as he wonders where it came from.

"Yes, I'm in love with the grandest lady of them all and the days I dream of us dancing in a rose garden full of every flower that doesn't even compare to the beauty of my lady." He continued.

"I better get her breakfast started before she gets up." Evan chuckles to himself.

He decided to go with eggs, a bagel with cream cheese and fruit with coffee and orange juice.

"There we go!" Evan clapped his hands and added a few flowers to decorate the tray.

"Now, let's carefully and quietly take this upstairs." Evan said as he picked up the tray and carefully carried the food into their bedroom where Jessica was still asleep as Evan sat the tray down.

He kissed her head but she only rolled over to where she would face him if he were lying next to her, so he tried kissing her pressure point to rouse her as she smiled.

"Good morning beautiful lady." Evan said as his hand caressed her right breast as she played like she was asleep.

"Evan, it is way too early in the morning." Jessica groaned.

"Well, were alone and I know something that'll help wake you up." Evan smirked as he slipped his hand down where her womanhood was as he heard a moan escape her mouth.

"Keep going, please!" Jessica urged as he did what she said.

"God!" Jessica moaned as she felt his fingers glide up and down the middle of her womanhood feeling her arousal, he slipped his hand into the seam of her underwear as she opened her eyes.

"God, what a morning." Jessica said.

"Want me to stop?" Evan asked as Jessica shook her head no.

"Want me beg for you?" Evan asked as Jessica licked her bottom lip.

"How bad do you want me right now?" Jessica questioned as Evan looked at the sultry look on her face.

"I need you more than a man needs a glass of water in the desert." He said as she eyed the tray of food on her night stand.

"Is this for me?" Jessica asked she knew it was.

"Yes my queen." He said as she smirked as she took a bite of her bagel and a piece of fruit.

"Aww baby, you shouldn't have." Jessica said as she ate a forkful of her eggs and drunk her coffee.

"Jess?" Evan asked as she fed him too.

"Hmm... What is it?'' Jessica asked.

"How do you feel about going away this weekend, just me and you?" He asked as she smiled.

"Who else would we take?" She asked.

"No one, but we could see if Susan is still down for that threesome." He said as Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips.

"Not a chance in hell." She said as she lit up a cigarette and got up from being wrapped in his arms.

"Why not?" Evan asked.