Chapter 6: An Amazing Day With You

Evan woke up to see Jessica still sound asleep as he kissed her shoulder, but careful enough to not wake her up.

They decided to have a small wedding at their church and a small reception to follow in their backyard.

These next two weeks were going to be long, with Jessica finishing up Feud and Evan hopefully having time in between filming to be with Jessica.

They decided to have a whole day to themselves as Evan rose up out of bed and on his way to shower.

Jessica woke up to see Evan's side of the bed, empty and cold as she heard the shower running as she rose up and decided to take a shower with him.

She entered the bathroom to hear him singing as she smiled as music from his speaker filled the smoke filled bathroom.

"I guess you say, what can make me feel this way?"

"Ladies and gentlemen, my fiance, the beautiful and talented Ms. Jessica Lange, almost Mrs. Peters and the crowd goes wild." Evan initiated fans screaming as Jessica stripped out of her clothes as opened the door and seen Evan's bare back.

"My, my, my." Jessica said as she clicked her tongue and Evan turned around.

"Whoo! You scared me babe."

"Who me?" Jessica said as she caressed her chest and laughed.

"Yes you." Evan said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Want to make love in the shower?"

"Sure. Let me just wash my body and face real quick."

Evan went onto wash his front side as Jessica washed his back as he shampooed and conditioned her hair.

"Oh yes, right there." Jessica moaned at the feeling of having her hair washed, which she loved.

Evan rinsed her hair and she turned around to wash her face as Evan loved watching her do her beauty routine.

"Now, come here." Jessica motioned for him to pick her up as he did.

He positioned himself at her entrance as she moaned at the feeling of him stroking her.

"Hmm... More." Jessica moaned as Evan rotated his hips to create a euphoric friction between him and Jessica both.

"Oh baby." Evan moaned next as Jessica kissed him.

"Damn... Ahh." Jessica moaned

They finished showering as they got out to get ready for their day.

Jessica dressed in casual clothes first as she thought it would be fun to have a photo shoot with Evan.

Evan dressed in his best clothes too as he admired Jessica as she did her hair and makeup.

"Not too much, but just enough." Jessica said to herself as she curled her lashes and added mascara to them for volume.

"Your gorgeous baby, whether with or without makeup." Evan said as he kissed her cheek.

"I don't want to wear too much because that's what the camera will focus on instead of my actual face."

"Well, you're a pure beauty."

"Really?"

"Yep." Evan said as Evan kissed her.

Evan gave Jack and Daisy food and water as Jessica grabbed her purse and camera.

"Wait... I have an idea!" Jessica said as Evan looked at her.

"Let's take turns posing for the camera."