Chapter 4: Every Day

So, the title is based off of Stevie Nicks' song 'Every Day' and Jessica loves her, so I thought Evan could pull off a surprise for Jessica.

Jessica is on set when she sees Evan wave at her as she waves back at him and giving him her best smile.

These past few weeks have been an uphill and downhill battle for them both with having to film and find time to be together was daunting.

Jessica loved that Evan stayed with her on his days off and same with Evan, he would hate to know what his life without Jessica would be like, but he thankfully prayed to God on a daily basis now that they were more serious.

He moved into her Minnesota home during their week off. He loved waking up to see her in his arms in the morning.

They had talked about marriage, adopting and other future projects. Jessica loved the idea of publishing a photography book while Evan loved watching her take and develop them into masterpieces.

"Jessica?" Susan questioned as she tapped her shoulder.

"Yes darling?"

''Are you okay?"

"Oh yes. I just haven't been feeling good for the past few days." Jessica said as she sniffled.

Jessica was right about not feeling well. She had been under the weather this past weekend and had not really recovered from it.

Evan had walked past Stanley and Catherine while he was going to see how Jessica was feeling and if she was better than before.

"Hey Evan, how's Jessica?" Catherine asked him.

"She was sick this past weekend, but she's feeling so much better than before."

"What was wrong with her?" Stanley asked him.

"She had a headache, sneezing every few minutes and she's been nauseous too."

"Is she pregnant?"

"What? No!"

"Are you sure?''

"Positive."

As Evan walked away, he thought about what they said as there was no way that Jessica could be pregnant, especially at the age of sixty eight.

When he seen her walk towards him with Susan by her side, they smiled at each other.

"Knock 'em dead baby." Evan told her.

"Don't I always?" Jessica questioned

"You do, but they just wished they were you."

"I'm just me, no one special."

"You're special to me princess."

"Princess?"

"Yeah. It's just a nickname earned for a grand lady like you baby."

"He is just so damn sweet. Too bad we're not at home right now." Jessica thought as Evan could not take his eyes off of Jessica.

"I love it sweetheart and now, I'm going to see what Ryan wants me and Susan to do. Hopefully it won't take us too terribly long." Jessica said as Evan kissed her.

"Take as long as you need to baby." Evan said as Jessica kissed him passionately.

"Alright! Enough you two!" Kathy said

"No my darling, it will never be enough to kiss him. If you were me, you would know how amazing of a kisser he is." Jessica said as Evan grinned as she winked at him and walked off.