Chapter 18: Feeling This Way

Author's Note: When I decided to write this story, I wanted to center it around the time she did Feud and I did that but I'm gonna fast forward in time because I was going to write something else on this chapter but my lovely and talented friend, @JessicaLangeLove, gave me the idea and these next couple of chapters after this one and they are dedicated to her and you guys. I hope you enjoy! ❤️

...

2021

It had been four years since Jessica had done Feud and since then, the kids have gotten older and they both are still working. Evan was still apart of American Horror Story but Jessica decided to stick with photography, but she did come back for a couple episodes of American Horror Story: Apocalypse and it was absolutely amazing to see her as Constance Langdon again. Her incredible story lines were impeccable but she decided she wanted to stick with her photography and be at home with her husband and children until something else came along.

She was busy planting flowers and tending to her vegetable garden when she felt two hands grab her behind as she yelped, knowing it was Evan as she turned around as pushed him up against a gardening post.

"Can I help you?" She asked him as he smirked.

"I was looking at our kitchen window when I saw this gorgeous lady just planting seeds and flowers while picking vegetables." Evan said.

"And when did I give you permission to stare and grab my behind?" She asked as she smiled.

"You gave me permission a long time ago but I thought since the kids are at school and I just got home that we could have a little fun in the garden." He said as Jessica blushed while she started laughing.

"Evan, we tried that last time and it started raining before you took my blouse off." She whispered seductively in his ear.

"Well, it's nice out today. Not too hot nor too cold." Evan said as he slipped his hands down her back and down to her behind.

"If we even wanted to make love in our garden, someone could just show up with a camera or one those damn drone things could show up." Jessica said.

"I know but it was a thought though." Evan said.

"I know baby, but we always have our secret sanctuary which is inside the house." Jessica said.

"Hmm... I really want to take you on the couch." He whispered in her ear.

"Well, you're in luck because I'm done gardening for the day and I need you right now." Jessica said slipping her hand down his happy trail and to his manhood.

"I need you too baby." Evan said as Jessica smiled.

"Kiss me." Jessica said as she puckered her lips and he kissed her, picking her up and carrying her inside of their home to the living room.

He set her down on her feet as he started unbuttoning her blouse as she felt his hands caressing her body and she took off his shirt and started undoing the button and zipper on his pants.

"Do you want my special treatments?" She questioned.

"Always!" He said as he felt the palm of her hand slip down into waistband of his underwear, stroking his manhood up and down.

"God baby!" He moaned as she enjoyed pleasuring her husband.

"Oh, I'm not done yet." She said as Evan smiled.

"Are you sure baby?" He asked as Jessica looked at him.

"Evan, you give me more pleasure than just an orgasm, so this is my way of making sure I give you more than just an orgasm." She said.