Chapter 8: Taking Time Off

Today was the last day of filming 'Feud' Jessica was sitting in her trailer, rehearsing her lines as Susan was talking to her.

"So, what are you going to be doing after the show ends today?" She asked

"Well, I am catching a plane later on today to go back home and my husband will be meeting me there."

"Is Jessica Lange blushing?"

"I happen to have a reason to blush."

"Y'all have been married a few days and you're not tired of him yet?"

"No, we just have this "undeniable chemistry" as Sarah calls it and we're so happy to be here in LA together, but I miss my home and I am taking time off after this to be with my family."

"Well, you deserve it." Susan said.

"Evan does too. The other day I went by to see him on set and half the people there stared at me like I was something awful."

"Screw them! You deserve to be happy and if no one likes it, then tell them to kiss your ass."

"Only one man is allowed to do that." Jessica smirked as her makeup artist got to work on her makeup.

...

After their hair and makeup was done, they went over their lines as Evan snuck up behind Jessica.

"Oh my goodness babe! I thought you were at the studio."

"I was, but we ended the season already." Evan said as she kissed him.

"I must have forgot about that."

"Ehh... It's fine, besides we were to busy last night for you to listen to me anyway." Evan grinned as she kissed him again.

"You're worse than a prepubescent schoolboy."

"And you're too damn gorgeous right now. Too bad you have to go on set or I would take you right here, right now."

"Umm... Hello?" Susan said

"Isn't she the hottest woman on earth?" Evan questioned

"No." Jessica said

"Yes you are!"

"Susan is though."

"Alright, I'm leaving before this turns into a threesome."

"A threesome would be amazing!"

"Jess, control him!" Susan said.

"Let's go Bette!'' Jessica said as she walked out of the trailer.

"A threesome?"

"He came up with it."

"And you agreed?"

"Susan, unlike some of us actresses. We don't have naturally, perfect breasts like you."

"You have a nice ass though."

"He dreams about your tits."

"How do you know that?"

"He told me he did after we watched that movie with you and Kevin Costner."

"Honey, you have the whole package deal. Don't forget that your tits have been seen in a few of your films too."

"Let's just go to set before Ryan gets concerned." Jessica said as they went on set like everything was fine.

...

After the last episode was done, Jessica felt relieved that she could finally go home and not leave for awhile as Evan saw her.