Chapter 5: Yes!

Jessica stood there, completely stunned from what Evan just asked her as she smiled.

"Jessica?" Stevie questioned as she poked her in the back.

"Yes!"

"Yes, I'll marry you!" Jessica said as Evan slid the ring on her finger as he stood up to kiss her.

"She said yes!" Evan cheered and so did everyone else.

"What else would I say?"

"I never know with you babe. You can be pretty stubborn."

"Well, I'm not stubborn when it comes to you now."

"So, you're going to marry me?"

"Of course! You know how I am with this kind of attention."

"I know, but we're sharing the same stage with Stevie Nicks."

"Yes I know." Jessica said as her face was still a blushful shade of healthy, glowing red.

"I still have a show to do, but would you like to dedicate a song to Jessica?"

"Every Day." Evan said as Jessica smiled.

Evan held her hand as they exited off to the front of the stage so they could dance as the band started playing.

"This is Every Day." Stevie said as Jessica smiled as Stevie started singing.

"Everyday, I see you." Evan sung to her.

"Everyday, I need you." Jessica sang to him as she knew that was all too true.

Since her and Evan had been together, she finds it unbearable to be alone or by herself, after being single for almost a whole decade, she wanted nothing more than to have Evan, her family, her kids, her grandchildren and everyone who means the most to her by her side.

"I love you Evan." Jessica said as Evan smiled down at her.

"I love too Jessica."

After the concert, Evan and Jessica went back to see Stevie as she signed them a 'Trouble in Shangri La' CD.

Jessica had to go use the restroom, while Evan helped Stevie get everything ready to load onto her tour bus.

"I just want you to know that I love Jess as if she were my own blood sister." Stevie said as Evan looked at her through her mirror.

"I know."

"If you ever find her thinking she's not ever good enough for anyone, which she has and I have seen it before. Play that CD."

"I love her more than anything."

"I know and you seem like the kind of guy who knows what he's doing, but there are a few things you need to promise me."

"Anything."

"Do not lie to her, cheat on her or become an alcoholic. She's been married two times and she needs someone to be there for her when the going gets rough. If she calls you, you pick up the phone." Stevie said

"You don't have to worry about me."

"I'm just telling you how I feel. Just be the one she can say "He gets me through the hardest days when I can't seem to pick up the pieces." That's what she needs, I don't like seeing her depressed and run down."

"Me and you both, but I promise to love her and I do, more than anyone would ever know.''

"Good, now here she comes. Go take her out to eat."