Chapter 17: Just A Game

Warning:  If you don't like the talk of sex or anything smut, then this chapter won't appeal to you. Anyway, those of who do, enjoy!

...

"Kiss me again." Jessica said as Evan kissed her.

They were in the bathroom and they had just taken a shower when her phone rang as she picked it up. 

Evan started kissing her neck and massaging her lower back, trying to stifle a moan from the person on the other end, hearing it.

"Hello?" Jessica questioned.

"Hey Jessica, it's Ryan." He said.

"Well hi. How are you?" Jessica asked as Evan was confused.

"I'm great! How are you and the kids?" He asked.

"We're doing great too." Jessica said.

"Babe, who are you talking to?" Evan asked as he wondered who was making his wife this happy.

"It's Ryan." She said.

"Oh okay." He said as he started brushing his teeth.

"So, are you busy right at this moment?" Ryan asked.

"No. Did you need anything?" Jessica asked.

"Well, tomorrow you and Susan, along with the rest of the cast will read your lines at the table but Evan is going to set tomorrow too." Ryan said.

"I know, we already read through our scripts together." Jessica said.

"Well anyway, I just wanted to call and tell you that and to see how y'all were doing, including Evan too." Ryan laughed.

"He's always doing good just like me and the kids." Jessica said as Evan kissed her neck and slowly picked her up and sat her on the sink.

"Y'all have a good day and I'll see you both tomorrow." He said.

"See you tomorrow." Jessica said.

"Bye." He said.

"Bye." She said back.

"What's up with him?" Evan asked.

"We both have to be on our sets tomorrow as you already know." Jessica said.

"Of course. Tomorrow, I get to film my first episode of 'Cult' but not before I get to see you dressed up again." Jessica said as Evan kissed her.

"I don't think I'm anything special but I thank you for thinking of me like I was." Jessica said.

"Baby, you're special and perfect to me and everyone around us. I hate that you doubt yourself so much." Evan said.

"It's not like I can say something like "I'm the hottest actress on Earth." That would be so conceited and plus, I'm right next to Susan, who gets all the attention." Jessica said.

"Well, she doesn't have everyone's attention, I mean after all, you are still the Supreme babe." Evan said.

"It's been three years since I played Fiona and that's been done and gone." Jessica said.

"And you won an Emmy award for playing the baddest witch I have ever seen, no one can compete next to you. You're amazing sweetheart and you still doubt yourself when everyone around you wishes they were you." Evan said.

"You can't help but like Susan too, I mean who wouldn't want to be? She's amazing and so talented." Jessica said.

"And you're amazing and so talented too. Baby, if I wanted to be married to Susan, I could be but I'm not because I married the most beautiful woman who captured my heart." Evan said as Jessica smiled.