Chapter 21: Lunch With Susan

Jessica had woken up to the familiar feeling of morning sickness as she threw her side of the comforter back and dashed in a hurry to the bathroom and emptied the contents of last night's dinner.

She had lunch with Susan in a few hours as she looked forward to that as Evan said he'd go pick the kids up from school while she spent the day with one of her closest friends.

After her usual routine of morning sickness had subsided, she decided to have a shower and relax before going to lunch.

"Hopefully today, will be a breeze for me, I hope?" Jessica questioned as she laid her hand on her stomach.

Evan rushed as fast as he could to the bathroom as he was in such a deep sleep that he did not hear her.

"Babe, I'm sorry I didn't wake up when you did." He said as Jessica smiled.

"It's alright honey, you deserve to sleep." She said.

"Not while you get sick." He said.

"It hit me really fast this morning, there was no way I could of woke you up except to hear me get sick." She said as went to brush her teeth and wash her face and hands.

"Are you sure your fine to go spend the afternoon with Susan." Evan asked.

"Yes honey, it'll be good for us both to get out with our friends again. I'll be with Susan and you'll be with Finn and the guys." She said as she went to turn on the shower.

She undressed and stood under the showerhead, feeling her body relax underneath the water cascading down upon her body.

She got out as she just stood there, looking in the mirror, her hand glued to her stomach as she felt the connection right away, she looked down as she smiled.

"I can't believe that I get to experience being pregnant again. I'm so excited but I'm so nervous at the same time. You're the blessing I have been waiting for. Me and your daddy are excited to meet you, you're going to be so loved and spoiled by everyone." Jessica said.

She finished getting ready as Jessica walked downstairs as Evan smiled.

"What?" Jessica asked him.

"Nothing. I was just admiring the most extraordinary woman I have ever met." Evan said.

"Aww sweetheart, you're too kind." Jessica said.

"It's true and now, that we're pregnant, I'm going to make sure that my lady is taken care of." Evan said.

"We have an appointment Thursday for a checkup and ultrasound to make sure me and our little one is taken care of." Jessica said.

"I can't wait!" Evan exclaimed as he was all giddy.

"I know, but I hope Susan won't have me out to late and the guys won't get you drunk, then what do you say we put the couch to use again?" Jessica questioned.

"I'm still looking forward to you tying me to our bed and you having your way with me." Evan said as Jessica laughed.

"I already have that planned out, it'll be awhile." Jessica said.

"I'm looking forward to it." Evan said.

"If it weren't time for us to leave, I'd have my way with you right now." Jessica said.

"I know, but you'll enjoy your day with Susan and I'll somehow enjoy my day with the guys but thinking of you the whole time." Evan said.

"I'll be thinking of you the whole day too." Jessica said.