Chapter 14

Tobias' POV

 What happened? It takes a few minutes after Tris left to figure out what happened. What have I done? I turn to Maia and say "What did you make me do? What the hell did you make me do Maia?!" "Oh Toby.. all I did was make you cheat on Tris with a love serum. I made you fall head over heals for me. You may have thought that I was Tris. Oop. hehe.." I have lost Tris for good now.. all because of stupid Maia. She did seem like a better kisser than Tris ever was. As I walk up to Maia, I call out for her. "Yo, Maia! Wanna get dinner later? Just you and me?" I caught her by surprise. Good, just what I wanted. "Oh, um I thought you hated me.. but sure I guess. Pick me up at 6?" "Got it. See ya later babe." I wink at her and see her blush as I walk back to my apartment.

Tris' POV

"Babe?" I need to tell Uri something big, like big for our relationship. "Yea Trissy? What do you need?" "What should we do for after initiation? Because I know we will pass. Just look at the scores on the board Uri. So, should we get an apartment to share? Or should we get seperate and use one as an extra closet for prank gear and my extra clothes?" "I-I don't even know what to say Tris.. Can I call you Bea please? I miss calling you that from when we were kids. It's a cute name that suits you babe." "FIne Uri. You can call me Bea. But only Bea or Tris. Got it?" I stated as I tried staring at him menacingly, while failing because a smile broke throught showing I didn't really care what he called me. As long as I was with him, I was happy. Just like at the Choosing Ceremony earlier that year. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and fell fast asleep, hoping for a great day tomorrow.

Hey chasm jumpers! Sorry for the short chapter. I wanna write a new book but I just wanted to update for you guys. So, I hope I made my Uris readers happy the past couple of chapters. But for the new book, I plan on writing an original story. I still need to think up a plot and characters but that takes time. And I listened to Three Days Grace while writing this. Basically, my mood lifted and I wrote opposite of the sad, heartbreaking tone of the songs and made it happy. What do you guys think of how Four acted towards Maia? Tris thinking of her and Uriah's future? Let me know by commenting. Vote on the chapter. And again, hope you guys enjoyed. Love you, my little chasm jumpers!

-Michella