Chap 8

A/n- sorry for not updating in awhile. I have been busy lately. I just dont have time to update. And happy late 4th of July!! NOW TO THE STORY!! DISCLAIMER, ALL CHARACTERS ARE VERONICA ROTHS LATER ON MORE CHARACTERS WILL BE MINE(not including the original divergent characters) btw we r skipping to Tris' choosing ceremony. YAY HER TORTURE BEGINS WITH CHRISSY!! Mwuahahahahahaha!!

2yrs later-aptitude test results

Tris POV

omg! My results were in conclusive. That means DIVERGENT. I got erudite, abnegation, and of course..DAUNTLESS. How the hell did i get erudite? Ik what i am defiantly gonna choose, DAUNTLESS. And y'all no y...no need to explain.

Choosing ceremony-before tris is called

Breathe Tris. U know what ur gonna pick. I loose my train of thought when 4(tobias' nickname from initiation, all cuz he has 4 fears. Lol) calls uri's name.

"URIAH PEDRAD"

I wish him luck and kiss him on the lips quick. I forgot to mention, Uri and i have been dating since last year. I feel bad for mar though. At least she chose Dauntless.

He walks up nervously and cuts his palm. I close my eyes cuz i cant look. Then..i hear the sizzling of burning blood on hot coals. He chose dauntless. YES MY BF CHOSE DAUNTLESS!! I silently happy dance. Then my name is called.

"BEATRICE PRIOR"

Uri does the same to be as i did for him. I walk up, cut my palm and put my hand over the coals. I walk back to my "clan" of cheering dauntless. Ik i belong here ever since i was born here.

Tobias/4 POV

I wish Tris was mine and not Uri's. O well, i have to get to the net b4 they do. After the ceremony though.

Uri POV

YES! I get to stay with my gf 4evr! That is if we pass initiation though. O fucking well!

Tobias/4 POV

I hope that duche bag breaks it off with Tris and goes 4 Mar. I have to tell them that i want to train Dauntless borns this year and not transfers! SHIT!!

Well now we know that Tobias has feeling 4 sure 4 Tris. Well its a love triangle! Better watch out! Who will Tris choose? Will she pick Tobias over Uri? Or will she pick Uri over Tobias? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPPIE!! PEACE DIVERGENTIERS!!!