Chap. 7 just uri and tris

My new cover is up! I would like to give a shout out to bookthief121! She said she could first and i got no other responses to my update so, ON TO THE STORY!!

(Tris POV)

Well, i'm alone with Uri. I think i'll stay here and sleep over on the couch. I'll call my mom and i'll ask Uri if i can borrow a shirt to sleep the night in here. I'll call mom later. Mrs.Pedrad lets me stay over after parties. Ik my moms ok with it. I'll just sneak back round 4. My mom doesn't wake up until 5 so ill do that. "Yo Uri! Can i borrow a t-shirt to sleep in cuz I'm gonna stay over the night and sleep on the couch?" "Yea, and if u want u can sleep in Zeke's old room." Well that is awesome! Ill still take the couch. It has been my spot since day one of sleeping over here. "Nah it is ok. Ill still take the couch."

-the next morning(round 8)-

I attempted to leave round 4 but mrs.pedrad said she called my mom last night to tell her that i was staying the night cuz of the party, so i slept for 4 more hours. Hell yeah!!! So now im having breakfast with Uri. Mrs. Pedrad had work at 7.

"So what do u wanna do now? Well i mean since we r alone?"

"Idk gurl. How bout we go to our fear landscapes? They dont go into the landscapes yet for another few days. They have to finish the first stage yet."

"Sure. Lets finish breakfast and let me change into a clean pair of clothes i have stashed here and then we can go. Kk?"

"Kk"

-at the fear landscape-

We r gonna go oldest first, which means Uri is first.

-after Uri's, before Tris'-

Uri took a WHOLE FUCKING HOUR!! Thats a really long time. Now its my turn.

-after Tris'(it was basically the same as the book/movie but the finals portion in stage 3)

I took only a half hour. I had 7 fears. All of them about loosing control or loosing something. But wow 7 fears. Im amazed.

-back at Uri's place-

"Now what?"

"Idk, maybe play xbox. I BET I CAN BEAT UR ASS IN GTA5!!"

"OH UR ON URI!!"

-after playing GTA5 for an hour-

Well ima go home. Thanks for letting me stay again. Bi Uri. O and tell ur mom when she gets home, if i don't come back, that i went home. K?"

"K. Bi Tris."

Well that was the best day ever(or morning. Whatevr)! Cant wait till either Zeke or Tobias ask me out.

-------------------------

Well peace out bitches. And sorry for my messed up update schedule. Im trying as hard as i can to update. So peace pansycakes!