Chapter 28: Breaking Point

***Warning this Chapter includes rape and torture so if you are not comfortable, move on to the next Chapter***

I woke up, with my hands tied up from the ceiling. I felt so weak, disoriented, and confused. I wasn't dead, and my leg was still broken but it seemed that it was bandaged up to prevent it from bleeding out. They were keeping me barely alive. I tried to open my eyes but there was some sort of cloth covering them, I was so weak, I didn't even realize it I was gagged as well. I shook my head and tried to focus better, then I sense someone in the room.

"You are finally awake, huh, you were out for almost two days," the man said, "you know, thanks to you Leaf dogs, my father was captured by the Sand Village." I could sense him as he got closer and brushed his finger on my abdomen. I jerked away from his touch and felt my legs touch. It was then when I realize I wasn't wearing any clothes. He laughed as I kept jerking away from his touches. "I'm going to make you paid for everything you have done, but first, " he said grabbing me hard by the neck and licking my cheek, "I will have fun with you." He let my neck go and I tried hard to get away from him but there were chains on feet as well.

I felt his fingers slide under the cloth covering my eyes and pulled it away. I opened my eyes and saw his face with a devious smirk. "You sure are a perfect woman," he said folding my breasts. I wanted to move my hands and punch him but I couldn't, "don't be so feisty, I promise you would like it," he said doing hand signs that I knew too well. Chakra binding control, I thought, and I immediately felt heavier, I couldn't even stand or keep my eyes open. The chains on my wrists were the only thing that were keeping me standing. He laughed and took the cloth that was gagging me. I wanted to curse him, to yell, but I couldn't, it was hard to even breath. He made sure I was awake and aware for what was about to happen. I saw him took at kunai out and felt how he cut my skin with it, he made small cuts all over my body.

In my head I told myself that I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction to hear me cry or scream. I groaned lowly as he dug the kunai deeper on every single sensitive spot. I could feel my body tremble, and blood run down my chest, back, arms, and legs. He moved to face me and started slicing just below my collar bone, with a smirk on his face. I squeezed my eyes shuts and bit my lips to avoid any sound from leaving my lips. He laughed when he saw my reaction, "I will break you Uchiha, I swear, I will," he said and licked the blood from my chest. "I will hear you scream in pain and you will beg me to stop," he kept licking up my neck to my jaw and stopped at my lips.

I immediately moved my head and headbutted him as hard as I could somewhere on his face. That took all the strength and chakra I had left in me. He groaned in pain and stepped back, "that is it, you bitch," he said coming at me with a blow to my stomach. He hit me so hard I could hear my ribs crack, I gasped for air, but I felt like there was not enough air in the world to fill my lungs. He punched me multiple times until I just couldn't stand on my own. 

He walked behind me and with his knee he spread my legs open and I could feel his hand rubbing and touching down every part of my body. I tried to fight it but it was impossible, I just shut my eyes and clench my fists tight. I felt the tears streaming down my face as he made his way inside me with his fingers. "Oh my, you are so tight," he said pulling my hair back with such force, exposing my neck and biting it. He moved his lips closer to my ear and licked it,  "you are a virgin aren't you?" he whispered in an amused tone. More tears left my eyes and I could feel my whole body tremble, he was about to rape me and there was nothing I could do. 

He positioned himself behind me and gripped my hips hard, digging his nails harshly own my skin. He lifted my hips up to meet his, then, forced himself in me, with such force that I felt like he was tearing me in two. He started pounding into me, thrusting fast in and out. I wanted to scream, I wanted to disappear, to be gone for ever. He was groan and grunting, biting my back and pulling my hair, I heard him say something, but my brain started to wander off. I stared at the wall and disconnected myself from reality. I could feel myself distancing from the situation. I could feel the warm tears leave my eyes nonstop and the blood running down my face and my thights. There was no more shaking or fighting back, I had given up. I was tired, in pain, and more than anything I felt broken.