A Wedding and A Kidnapping prt 1

Hey everyone here's a new two shot which take place in the season 2 season finale of Manifest. I really hope you enjoy if you do vote and comment 💖

"Why are we even here?" Pumpkin barks her question quietly while Georgie sighs, they were heading over to the Stone's for Zeke's and Michaela's wedding which they had been invited to. Although Georgie didn't feel like spending another night out she knew she should be there to support them like she always did

"Because they invited us and we're their friends we couldn't not come. Plus you know I'm a sucker for happy endings." Georgie told the dog who scoffed and looked at Georgie unhappily. She didn't understand what was so important. Why was Zeke and Michaela getting married such a big deal? To Pumpkin it was just another place to be on their busy schedule.

 "Well did you really have to dress us up in these?" Pumpkin asks referring to the simple purple dog dress she was wearing and Mira's simple teal dress she was wearing as Pumpkin was definitely a tomboy and hated dresses. Plus she was a dog and she wasn't supposed to be wearing anything! Georgie just rolled her eyes at the puppies before knocking on the Stone's door ready to see chaos inside.

When Grace opened the door that's exactly what she saw. Zeke Ben and Michaela were fighting over how straight a banner was while who looked to be Michaela's father, and Zeke's mother talking about flowers? That's when she noticed Olive who was just coming out of the kitchen, "Hey Miss Georgie, I'm so glad you could make it." Olive says before looking at the dogs, "Oh my gosh they're so cute in those!" Olive exclaims making Georgie laugh, 

"Well they hate me for it, but I thought it would be cute." Georgie told Olive with a smile as Pumpkin rolled her eyes again. Of course she was cute, she didn't need a dress to make her look cute. So why did she have to wear the dumb thing, and why was everyone wearing dresses or suits? To Pumpkin it didn't make sense. All she knew is that she smelled food and that she better get some of it because they we're skipping dinner for this. Georgie then looked to Grace, "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asks questioningly as Grace smiles 

"Could you help Olive in the kitchen while I dissolve this banner thing. It would help greatly and stop Ben and Mick from bickering," Grace told Georgie who nodded. Georgie was never great in the kitchen, but she was willing to try and help as she could tell Grace was getting annoyed by the bickering going on. She was annoyed and she hadn't even been here fifteen minutes. Georgie couldn't imagine having to deal with this for two hours. She then quickly looked to the dogs realizing she had no idea where she could put them while she was helping out. She couldn't be in the kitchen knowing Pumpkin she would jump up on the counter and eat everything.

"Yeah sure, but what should I do with Pumpkin and Mira? They would try to eat everything in the kitchen if I let them in there," Georgie explains, looking at the two dogs as Pumpkin looks at her betrayed by her words. She would never do that! Okay, maybe she would, but could you blame her she was hungry! It wasn't everyday you got a random call about a wedding they were doing that evening. Usually they would at least have a week's notice, but this was just unusually crazy. Alright, let's admit everything about this family and the 828ers were crazy.

"Pumpkin and Mira can stay out here with me. I could use their Skills anyways," Grace told Georgie who nods. She had no idea what Grace meant by that, but she knew she could trust her with her dogs so she went into the kitchen to help Olive. There she sees all kinds of food. Not only that, it smelled amazing there. As a healthy twenty year old who was single other than her dogs she never made too much of anything. She just made enough to eat for herself as too many leftovers would just go bad. Now she knew it was different for the wedding, but jeez everything was working in here.

"What can I do?" Georgie asks Olive as she had no idea where to start or how to work most of the machines. She was only used to a coffee maker, a fridge, a microwave and a stove. That's why she decided to go down the makeup artist and therapy dog path not cooking. She would leave that for Grace and for Zeke.