A Start of A New Chapter

Everything was back to normal. Except for one fact Georgie was still exhausted. Just because the whole flight 828 fiasco was over didn't mean the busyness was. Georgie had to help Olive plan the wedding. She was still always at the Stone's house during the day helping Ben readjust to his life with Eden, and Michalea had a baby on the way.

Drea was still living due to the fact they had gotten use to it and neither felt as safe when they were apart. So yeah, at least Georgie can say when she needs a break. She has definitely been taking more lately.

.......

One day Georgie, Drea and Michalea sat in Georgie's office just talking. Each trying to figure out what they were going to do about jobs. Since each of them was kicked out of their jobs after the flight 828 incident.

"I think we should become PIs, we will be our own bosses and still do what we love without being judged. Plus since we were basically doing that for the last few years." Drea says as Georgie shakes her head. She had enough dangers in one lifetime.

"No, I've had enough danger for a lifetime. I don't think I could do that all the time." Georgie says shaking her head Drea and Mick just nod

"You wouldn't have to go in the field, we need your smarts and your gut." Michaela says as Georgie contemplates the idea, before shaking head.

" I can't . I'm not meant to be a detective, I really just want to get back to what I use to be although I have no idea how that's going to work." Georgie says she loved being Drea's partner and she was use to the danger now, but she couldn't do that again, and definitely not everyday.

"I'm going to take a walk in the park I'll be back later come on girls. Georgie says as Drea nods.

"Give her some time to think Mic things have been crazy lately. And she is still readjusting from the craziness she use to call life." Drea says as Michaela nods.

...........

"Ugh, what am I going to do? Broadway won't let them work for them. The offer that the Captain gave me is good but I already have four dogs in one house . An ever changing fifth dog would be a bit much.

"Why do you hesitate?" A voice says, causing Georgie and her pups to look up. "You know what you want to do. Why won't you do it." Grace asks as Georgie backs into the bench more. The flight 828 thing was over why was she still able to see Grace?

"Because one part is very dangerous, and the other I really don't have the room for. Plus I am supposed to be a therapy dog handler not a K9 cop handler. I still have so many people to help without doing cases. I made a promise a long time ago to help people like me..." Georgie says Grace looks to her grabbing a light blue stone that Georgie recognizes, and backs away from.

"Georgie." Another voice says that Georgie instantly recognized as Mr. Terrance which caused her to look up again. Georgie was even more surprised and slightly terrified.

Mr. Terrance?" Georgie asks as the elderly man nods.

"I see you finally found those dogs of yours. I am so proud of you. You did exactly what you said you would do, but your journey of your new life is not over. There are still so many with magical abilities that no other police would believe. You'll still be helping just in a different way." Mr. Terrance told Georgie who sighs and nods.

"It's just so dangerous I was never into danger and that kind of job is just asking for it." Georgie says as Grace looks to the stone in her hand. "That's where these come in." Grace says as Georgie looks at the cursed stone.

"I am not taking those things they are cursed." Georgie says as Grace shook her head.

"They are only cursed when they get into the wrong hands. We were going to ask you to take care of them anyways." Grace says as Georgie nods.

I don't know about this you want me to protect three magic stones that could probably curse us again..." Georgie says as Mr. Terrance sighs. Georgie instantly knew what he was going to say; it was the words she lived by over half her life. "I know what you're going to say, don't let the doubts shadow my light." Georgie says looking at the stones in Grace's hands.

"Alright fine I'll take them and the PI job with my friends and teammates. I'll also try to start training puppies that will be on the side though." Georgie says noticing that both ghosts had disappeared and the only thing left was a light real light that brought the stones in the form of a heart necklace and puts it on Georgie. Georgie immediately felt the surge of electricity that she quickly identified her ability to electric shock, and she sighs it looks like she wasn't getting rid of the powers she had anytime she just really hoped she didn't get callings anymore.

.........

Georgie went home soon after, sapphire, teal and emerald stone around her neck glowing lightly, and Georgie couldn't tell if it was from the sunlight or the energy they held.

She soon got in the house Nala and Pumpkin followed behind. She made her way to the office. Where Drea and Michaela were talking about their job idea. "So what do you say?" Drea and Michaela say in unison as Georgie laughs.

"I'm in, I mean we are a team and teams stick together. I will warn you those rocks that caused the 828 curse are now literally on me Georgie says motioning to the newly made necklace Michaela and Drea just nod.

Grace came to visit us and she told us about it. If it keeps us safe then we'll allow it. Plus now you have your cool powers again." Drea says as Georgie rolls her eyes she would not describe her powers as cool, bit they would help even if they were harder to control. Georgie sighs before hearing Eden's signature knock on the door. She smiled as she went to get it. Everything was so much better now Eden being able to live with her dad and Cal. Olive getting married in a few months and Michaela was going to have a baby. Things were going great in the new chapters of their lives. She just hopes it stays that way, and with the stones around her neck she was sure it would be she wouldn't let anything happen.