A Fight and Realizations

After a fight Georgie finds Drea's notebook and instead of a diary or just a story she made up There are full conversations That Drea had heard and taken into consideration. She realized just how hard Drea gift was for her friend. Especially being able to hear threats from miles away.

"Ugh you are so lucky to not have powers!" Georgie calls out as Drea sighs covering her ears. Georgie just groans Dr ees a had been doing that more and more lately.

"Um I kinda do. Would you mind being quieter Ben and Cal have been bickering all morning over at their house, and I already have a headache coming on." Drea says quietly not wanting to start a fight as she wasn't feeling that well due to her gift

"Why do you always complain? Your gift is amazing. You can eavesdrop whenever you want, it doesn't hurt you emotionally, and you can hear things before they actually come. I would love to have a gift like yours at least, then I wouldn't keep throwing electricity balls everywhere and people asking me to use my gifts endlessly." Georgie says as Drea crosses her arms, Georgie did not know what she was talking about.

"I understand you all the way G, but be careful what you wish for, my gift is hardly a gift. I can't turn it off so I have no choice but to hear everything from this street and keep it secret. Also I'm called just as much as you are mainly to get you or Michaela, not to mention the head splitting headaches that come with my gift. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born with this ability." Drea says Georgie sighs they would never understand each other's gift. "I need a break. I'll be back later Drea says quickly going to her bedroom that she was working on soundproofing. Q
Leaving the notebook she was writing in on the work table

Georgie just huffs looking at the notebook being the oldest thing that Drea probably owned other than her horse stuffed animal. She gave it a curious glance; it was the only thing that Drea had hesitated to let Georgie see, but she had given her permission after the whole curse thing was over so Georgie grabbed it looking at the first page that was written in Japanese so she could not read any of it, but it was dated back to 2005 which means Drea would have been around seven.

Most of her pages written in her childhood were in Japanese so Georgie flipped back about half way seeing the date of 2022 the label on top read, "Haters to Be Careful Of." This was during the curse that Drea had written this.

"Being part of this messed up curse comes with a lot to listen out for. I can constantly hear the rumors of what people think of us or threats that they might carry out. Just earlier today I heard one of the men we detained from across the way he was threatening me and my friends. So for I don't forget here is what I've been hearing just in case it comes to bite me in the butt."

Georgie read through the names along with what Drea had heard them say and now Georgie knew why Drea refused to show her the work she had done. Because there were so many people out to get them. She didn't want to cause more worry so she then looked to Nala. "Nala, did you know about this?" It was a dumb question to ask the dog who was with Drea 24/7 but she needed to know.

"Of course I knew, D is my owner she told me everything for quite a while, and before you asks why I didn't tell you before is because Drea has rules that she set in place for herself and I one of them being, don't spread rumors as they may not be true and most of those thankfully weren't true." Nala says as Nala's little sister nods in agreement

"Yep the rules are to keep everyone safe many of the rules Drea has crossed out now that the curse is over but there are some that-]8 remain. For the sake of her hearing. Like were only allowed to bark loudly if there is danger. And what she says in her room stays in her room." Gracie recites out as Nala nods.