Christmas In A Different Perspective. Part 1

"Hi Miss Georgie,  guess who just got out of school for Christmas  break! " Olive says excitedly  through  the phone. Georgie  just smiles through  the phone as Georgie  gently  moves to sit up.  She was glad Olive was coming  home for a few weeks Eden  had been bugging  her to see sissy.

"That's amazing  are you going  to stay at your house or do you want to stay with me?"  Georgie  asks as Olive  sighs.

"Well about that…Grandpa wants to come over for the holidays to see Eden. So can you and Drea come to our house for Christmas? We have more room." Olive says as Georgie looks to Drea  who was on the other laptop working  on finding  more resources as Eden sat on her unicorn beanbag chair Georgie  had gotten her last Christmas.

"I don't mind going. Let me see what Drea thinks though. We have been trying to follow a tough lead and she may want to stay here and work." Georgie says as she goes over to Drea who was listening to her music while reading. She wasn't  going to try and yell since Drea always had her music on pretty loud, and it was always heavy metal. 

Georgie  just pulls the earphones out. "Drea, do you mind spending  the next few days at the Stones  out she asks. Dra nods not looking  away from the laptop. 

"Yeah sure, as long as we can bring our laptops for we can finish  searching  this." Drea says as Georgie  nods. 

"Alright  Ol, we'll  meet you at your house in a bit. I've got to pack some of Eden's  stuff up, and then we'll  be ready since we literally  live across the street." Georgie  says as Olive  nods.

"Okay that sounds great. Grandpa and I  will be there soon since he picked me up. Bye  Georgie. " Olive  says as Georgie  nods. See

"Alright we'll  see you  soon Ol. I'm going  to go pack Eden's  bag real quick and we'll  be at the house soon after." Georgie says as Olive nods. 

"Come on Eden  let's go pack your bag so we can see Grandpa and Olive!" Georgie  tells the girl who excitedly  nods running to her room as Georgie  follows. 

"Yay grandpa, and Olive!" Eden says happily as she start digging in her toy box trying to find her Twilight  Sparkle stuffed animal. As Georgie  packed up her clothes. "Aunt Georgie, have I been a good girl this year!" Eden asks randomly  as Georgie chuckles.

"Yes of course, why are you asking  Eden?" Georgie asks in confusion  looking  at the girl who was admiring her purple toy alicorn. 

"Cause I want Santa  to bring  me a stuffed pegasus and horsy!" Eden calls out  as Georgie  laughs. 

"I'm sure he'll  bring you those things." Georgie  says with a laugh as Eden eyes light up. Eden was so adorable and now that she was use to raising  her Georgie  enjoyed every minute of it."Alright come on let's go get Drea and head over to the house." Georgie  says as Eden nods excitedly  running  to Drea  as  Georgie  quickly packed hers and Drea's  bag. 

"Aunt Drea hurry up!"  Eden calls out Georgie  just laughs as she hears Drea  groan. 

"Georgie, come get your niece! I'm kinda busy." Drea says as Georgie  laughs even harder Drea was still getting  use to the aunt thing.

"She's  your niece too, you know! " Georgie  calls out playfully  and she could  feel Drea's playful irritation radiating  from the other room. Soon after Eden  had managed to drag Drea and her laptop  to Georgie's  room. "I packed all our things that we needed and our house is literally  across the street from there so if we need anything  I  can seriously  walk over and get it. So let's go ahead and go." Georgie  as Eden smiles excitedly  Drea just nods holding  their two laptops

……….

 Once at the house Georgie  unlocks the door and goes into the guest bedroom that she and Drea  would stay in. As Eden ran to her room. Georgie  just  smiles as Drea looks around.  It's  been a while since either of them have been there since they lived at Georgie's  house. 

Drea and Georgie  both immediately  sit down. "Alright  D, update on where we were at?" Georgie  asks, sitting  beside Drea on one of the beds in that room it felt so foreign to be in here alone. Usually  there was at least one Stone in this house. It felt wrong.

"Nothing, absolutely  nothing,  it was another dead end. I can't  believe this is so hard to do."  Drea says typing away on her laptop As Georgie  opens her own laptop before  hearing  a very familiar  sound of ghostly footsteps

"Let me guess you want Drea and I to take a break." Georgie  asks with a groan not even looking  away from her laptop as she quickly  typed something  into google search.

"Its a week before  Christmas Georgie. You should be having fun not sitting  on a bed continuing  to work . My father in law and daughter are going  to be here any moment  and I really want you to enjoy  the time  you have with them." Grace says as Georgie  sighs. 

"Grace we can't take a break the death date is getting  closer and closer everyday and me and Drea still haven't  found a way to stop it. Plus Christmas  really doesn't  matter to me st this point. " Georgie  says quietly  as Grace nods.

"I know, but please take a break not for yourselves then for Eden. She need Christmas  more than ever this year, and I know with a little magic and the kindness that you have in your heart you can make it thr best Christmas  for her. Even if you never celebrated it." Grace says as Georgie  sighs, but nods.

"Fine, I'll  take a break, but only because  Eden does need Christmas. Georgie  says as Grace fades. That's  when she heard the door open from downstairs, and Eden call out excitedly  as her grandpa  was here. Georgie  just sighs she had met the Stones dad at the wedding  and had saw him around,  but she hadn't  actually  spoken with him and dealt with him before, and that made her a bit nervous. 

"Comebon Drea looks like we have company." Georgie  says as Drea sighs closing her laptop and follows Georgie  down the stairs to greet Olive and Mr. Stone