Chapter 7

OKAY HI. ENJOY CHAPTER YEAH WOO OK.

———

Zak's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. Yawning, I rub my eyes and sit up, my phone falling off my lap onto the ground. I pick up the phone, accepting the call. "Hello?" I say tiredly. "Zak! Check the time! The party started 10 minutes ago, where are you?!" the voice of Zelk yells through the phone, hurting my ears. I pull the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker instead.

"Sorry Zelk..I'm on my way now," I say, mentally swearing and jumping onto my feet. "I'll be there soon, bye-" I quickly run to the edge of the woods and weave my way onto the road, breaking into a run. The sun was already starting to set, and I had to get there soon before Zelk yelled at me even more.

———

Soon enough I make it to Zelk's house, and make my way to the door. I pass drunk people yelling on the yard, couples making out on the porch, which is now a mess. I run my hands through my hair and open the already opened door to slip inside. The loud music hits my ears as I walk through the house, the all too familiar scent of alcohol filling my nose.

Eventually I find Zelk, and tap him on the shoulder. He swings around, a cup in his hand. "Skeppy! You're here!" he squeals like a child. I just nod and gulp. I look around the kitchen, seeing that there's only a few others in there.

"Here, take a drink!" Zelk offers me, stuffing a cup into my hand. I start to talk before a loud bang rings through the house, causing me to flinch and drop the cup.

I watch in slow motion as the liquid spills out of the cup, landing on the ground. And worst of all, I watch Zelk run and slip right on it.

He falls backwards, dropping the cup in his hands as well. He lands with an 'oof' and scratches his head. "Shoot- Zelk are you okay?-" I start to help him before the house erupts into screams and cheers.

Zelk quickly shakes his head and runs out of the room. I follow behind him, walking into a living room crowded with people. I push through the people into the front of the group.

And right in front of me, is Dave and Darryl fighting.

———

Dude, it took me way too long just to post this small and short chapter 😭. Please forgive me.

ALSO IF I DONT POST FOR A WHILE FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME IN THE COMMENTS- IT ACTUALLY MOTIVATES ME-

Word Count: 450

Edit: Just to clarify this, when I said 'Dave' up above, I didn't mean Technoblade, it's just some random person.

New Word Count: 474