Chapter 33

Dude I've never posted twice in a row this is cool.

———

Zak's POV

I punch him in the face, taking a step away from him. "What the fuck?" I hiss. He smiles evilly at me, and I gape at him. Everyone watching us is surprised, and cameras are everywhere.

My head starts spinning, and I feel nauseous. I cover my mouth, pushing through the crowd to get to the bathroom.

As soon as I get there, I throw up my whole insides into the toilet. My breathing is heavy, and I feel super sick. I need to go home.

I shakily stand up, wiping my mouth on my sleeve. When I leave the bathroom, everyone's eyes go to me and they start whispering. I hate it. So much. I run through the halls and exit the school.

I don't care about my grades. I don't care if I'll get in trouble. I just needed to leave. And now.

———

Darryl's POV

When lunch comes, I wait in the spot I texted Zak to come to. It was right outside the building, but more secluded to less people come here. There was a few people lingering near the area, but none too close to me.

But after waiting 10 minutes, I knew something was up. Because he still wasn't here. I pull out my phone and start texting him, only to no response. He doesn't even read it. What's going on?

When I walk in the building a few minutes later, everyone is whispering. About what? I have no idea. It was probably some stupid drama that I didn't want to get included in.

I find a place to sit and pull out my phone. I start scrolling through social media out of boredom, and find a video. Zak's in the thumbnail. Now I'm confused.

I click on the video, and it's actually him. In the middle of a huge crowd, being held in place by the collar of his sweater. The person holding him is much larger, and they seem to be glaring at each other.

I hear Zak mumble something, but it's inaudible. Then, the larger dude leans down and whispers something in his ear. Then he does something I don't think anyone in that crowd, or me myself, expected.

He fucking kisses him.

I drop my phone, my mouth wide open. I hear the video end from my phone which is now on the ground. What the heck?

That's what everyone's whispering about? Why did the guy kiss him in the first place? They seemed to be angry at each other, that was not expected whatsoever.

I grab my phone, turning it off and shoving it into my backpack. Now I'm angry. Very angry. Both at Zak and at that dude. I wasn't mad about Zak kissing him, I was mad at the fact he got into a 'fight' of some sort and then proceeded to ignore me.

I stand up, exiting my quiet place and walking into the halls. People won't shut up about it. It's the talk of the town. That's the saying, right? Whatever, not like I care.

I walk until I find where this 'fight' happened. And there stands the guy who just decided he wanted to kiss Zak. My eyes lock with his, full of anger. But as soon as our eyes lock my anger fades into a look of fear.

What is that look in his eyes? Why does he seem so scary?

I shake my head, taking a breath before walking up to him. He raises an eyebrow. I clench my fist, lifting it up.

Then I punch him in the face. The anger that disappeared is now back, and I can feel the surprised expressions from onlookers watching us. I spin on my heels, ready to walk away. But he grabs my shoulder, whispering in my ear.

"If this is about Zak, then you should stop getting into our business." I tense at the sound of his voice, and shake him off of me before stomping away from him.

I then proceed to spend the rest of the day hiding in the janitors closet attempting to message Zak.

———

Okay I'm sorry these are short. My phone is being laggy and keeps freezing. But it's a double update so I hope that makes up for it. I'm very tired rn, but it's fine because I can sleep in tomorrow! Anyway, I hope to get two more chapters out before Monday.

Word Count: 751