1- Beginning...

Darkness. Darkness was all Laff saw, he  turned around and still saw Darkness carrying on for miles into an empty Abyss. What is happening? He wondered, hoping to find an answer, he stepped into an empty void, and fell...
Deeper...

And Deeper...

Until he woke up. Laff panicked for a second confused about his new surrounding, only to just realise that he was at his home, in bed, away from any danger, He sighed with relief as the thought of his home comforted him, as he got up and prepared for the day.

He knew his schedule by heart; Meet up with Woolf to discuss his business plan, help Meme with his 'Medical Centre' and make a name for his new bread business and try to help everyone as much as he can, Sounds easy right?

Laff started to make his way to Woolfsters House, but started asking himself: What was that thing I had? Was a nightmare? How did I fall? He wanted an answer but knew that he wasn't getting any at all and won't, so he carried on Walking to Woolfs house.
Woolf was there, looking as if he had been expecting him for quite some time now...
"Hello Woolfster!" Laff said, in his clear British Accect
"Well hello Laff!" Woolf mocked, thinking that it didn't bother Laff, even though it kinda did...
"So shall we get started then mate?" Laff asked,
"We Shall..." Woolf replied, opening the door for Laff as he entered...

The business plan lasted for around 45 minutes, and as soon as it was done, Laff Hurried to 'Meme's Medical Centre' where there would surely be chaos...

As Laff was right, Socks and meme were arguing about the most Absurd conversations while Muffin and Nadwe chased each other around.
"Meme, Like I said... How are you going to pay for your EQUIPMENT?" Socks Questioned,
"I'm FatmemeGod, I think they'll let me off..." Meme replied, thinking it was smart.
Socks and Meme noticed Laff walking towards them and quickly stopped arguing.
"Hello Mates!" Laff said
"Hello Laff..." Socks and Meme both replied in sync
"So... what are yous doing?" Laff asked
"Discussing... where to put my Medical degree..." Meme lied.
Laff knew he was lying, but smiled "Anyways, yous said you needed help so we better start!" Laff said, cheerful
Laff saw Muffin chasing Nadwe in the distance, and was going to stop them but decided that that was childish games.
"Muffin, GIVE ME BACK MONIKA!!!" Nadwe Squeakily Yelled, Trying to take back his body Pillow.
"No. Monika doesn't exist..." Muffin replied.
"NO MORE 14 YEAR OLD GANG THEN..." Nadwe declared and was immediately given back his body pillow by Muffin
"Sorry.." Muffin apologised
"It's okay... I won't ever abandon 14 year old gang!" Nadwe replied.

Sooner or later, most of meme's Medical Centre was done, and Laff called it a day, Exhausted from all the work he had done.

"Thanks again Laff, I dont know what I would've done without you!" Meme said,
"Of course mate, Anytime!"

Laff walked home, since there were no cars and Laff preferred to walk, it was almost Sunset. How long did I spend there? Laff asked himself. It took a while at meme's 'Medical Centre' since Meme and Socks kept fighting over the littlest of things, maybe an hour or 2? Not to mention the fact that Blaza dropped by and claimed that he was starting a military base of his own.

As Laff's home was insight, The sun had started to set and Laff settled down to decide what to name his Bread business, which he discussed with Woolf, he also thought about making a courthouse, because being a Judge was something he liked, but he never really knew why.

"Laff's Bakery..." Laff mumbled as he jotted down a few words, but every single time he didn't like the names that  he was thinking of, they felt too plain and simple, he tried asking his friends but not a single one of them felt good enough...

Soon, Laff fell asleep and entered the dream world once again, but nothing could prepare him for what was coming next...

________________________________________
Hey guys, it's Rainbow here and that is the first chapter completed! I will try my BEST To get chapter 2 done quickly!
(BTW, no ships because I am really bad at ship stories, also sorry if I make mistakes...)
Have a great day! :D

(Words: 739)