11- Traces

Survivor Meme looked at a clock in the medical centre. The time read 2:20. It had been a couple of slow hours, so the three found themselves pretty bored.

"Uno! Already won!" Survivor Socks remarked before placing a card down. Survivor Blaza sighed in annoyance, in his hand were 3 cards left. Survivor Meme stared at his cards, bored.

After Survivor Socks had won, the three decided to quit the game and do something else.

"Guys? I have a feeling that something is wrong..." Survivor Blaza wondered after placing his hand on his head.

"The three haven't came back, maybe they're taking a while." Survivor Meme suggested.

"I think we should go check up on them, just to see" 

"What if they question our state?" Meme argued "Plus L4FF could be anywhere."

"We should probably go, plus we have nothing to do" Survivor Socks stated.

Survivor Meme nodded, and the Survivors quickly headed out. The clouds weren't as bright as yesterday. Instead, they've huddled up and are a light grey. 

The whole area just looked like the smp, just without the village blown up and some important buildings weren't there. However, the layout of it looked identical to their home.

The Military base was their first destination, the military base that was in their world was busy with weapons and was the main place for Socks' side of the war. In this world, the base was made by Dino and Blaza for self protection.

The survivors didn't see anyone in their way to the Military base. Maybe it was quiet even though they were at war? Something wasn't right.

As soon as they entered the base, they were met with silence. Where was everyone? The desolate buildings stood lonely. If anybody was here the base would be more lively, so where were they?

"Are you sure this is still in use?" Survivor Blaza asked before scanning the base for the thousandth time.

"Yeah of course, I'm going inside." Survivor Socks replied confidently, he knew that something was wrong- everyone knew it.

Survivor Socks entered the hallway as his footsteps echoed. He found out at the end of the hall there was an opened door so passed through it. Nobody was seen and Survivor Socks angrily sighed.

------------------------------------------------------

As the Survivors began to head out, they saw Socks and Meme approaching them.

"Any luck?" Survivor Socks asked to the two.

"Tbh and Woolfster didn't even listen to what I said, this is pointless" Meme angrily said. He was tapping his foot impatiently.

"No Laff or L4FF." Socks reported. 

"Wait where's your Blaza?" Survivor Blaza asked the two, but they simply shrugged.

"Oh no..." the gasp came from Survivor Meme "L4FF has him." 

Immediately, Socks walked away, he clenched his fists and stormed off.

"Where are you going?!" Meme yelled from a far distance.

"We need help, a lot of it. One way or another..." Socks answered, the last few words were a low mumble from him.

The four looked at each other before understanding that each should follow another task. Without any word, the four split off and Survivor Socks followed the agitated Socks.

-------------------------------------------------------

The door flew open to Woolfster's house, and as Tbh was taking care of some weapons he was interrupted by the spaceman.