8- Link

It's chapter 8! LETS GO!
Warning: contains huge spoilers of the Sock smp/contains Death and blood
(This may be the only chapter where I go into different POV's)
_______________________________________

"MEME!"

Meme heard somebody call his name; and immediately woke up. As he vision began to focus, he saw the orange spaceman look at him with relief. Meme sat up and sees Tbh and Blaza, who were worried.

"Are you feeling better?" Tbh asked

"Yeah, but what happened?" Meme Questioned, confused

"You... don't remember...?" Socks replied, the relief disappearing on his face.

"No... why?" Meme answered

"He may be experiencing Short-term memory loss, but it should go away..."
Tbh stuttered

Meme couldn't comprehend what was happening: He was having Short-term memory loss? What caused this?

"What happened? And where is everyone else?" Meme questioned, as he started to stand up.

Meme didn't even realise the state of his friends, Socks had a few marks on his arms and his face, while Blaza had Ash on his face. Tbh looked better compared to the two of them, but nobody looked perfect.

Before anyone could answer, Meme just asked more questions and started to panic.

"Meme, calm down!" Socks advised

"Why? Why should i? You guys aren't answering ANY OF MY QUESTIONS." Meme Growled, his words getting more threatening by the second.

"He... might hear us"
"Who...?"

Silence came, and still, Socks didn't say anything after that.

Meme was getting frustrated, until Tbh whispered one word;

"L... Laff."

"LAFF? WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAFF?" Meme snapped

Why do they mean Laff? What did Laff do?

Silence encased the room yet again, maybe for the better.

Meme saw the state of his surroundings, it was pitch black and there, tall pillars stood, each holding a torch.

"Where... are we?" Meme asked.

Instantly, memories started pouring into Meme's mind, and tears started to fall down his cheek.

I had a wife, her name was Wiktoria, but as soon as we were married, she was shot. Brutally murdered. I blamed Socks and we both went to war with each other.

But there was one person that was Neutral.

Laff.

The man behind the slaughter...

"I, IM SORRY For blaming you Socks! I caused all of this... its all my fault." Meme sobbed.

Socks looked at Meme reassuringly;

"No you didn't Meme, it was Laff. He... did this, he knew our fate, he predicted it all."

Meme wiped away his tears, he knew it was Laff's fault, and he knows what he has to do. He has to stop him.

"Wait, WHERES NADWE!?" Meme realised.

"He's over there, upset..." Tbh replied, and pointed to a far corner, where Nadwe was.

Without replying, Meme rushed to Nadwe, who looked in pain.

"Are you okay Nadwe?" Meme muttered.