2- Familiar...

Laff checked his surrounding once again, only to realise that it was the same as last time, Empty and Darkness, but this time there was something off, Laff felt a gaze from the other side of the void, Laff turned around and saw 2 Deep scarlet eyes staring at him, and a stone Grey mask covering the face of this mysterious person...
"HEY WHAT DO YOUS WANT?!" Laff yelled,
"Hello Laff..." it replied, it had a deep echoey voice and a familiar one too...
How is this happening?
Laff was speechless, he was the only person who had access to that type of voice, and It sounded just like him..
"Are yous... me?" Laff asked in disbelief,
"I'm a stronger version of you..."
"How- is that possible?"
"A lot of things are possible in a world like this..."
"No... wait- What do yous mean? Why are you like this....?"
"Im a Terminator called L4FF I used to be Laff but got killed by Nadwe..."
"Nadwe? NADWE? He's 14! How can he kill yous?"

Before L4FF could answer Laff woke up, shocked from what happened...

I've just been visited by a Terminator version of myself... There's something wrong with me I swear to god-

It was 4am and Laff couldn't sleep, he just met with a Terminator version of himself called L4FF. Now what? Should I tell the others? No, they'd probably think I'm crazy... Maybe this is just a nightmare and nothing bad happened...

It felt real to Laff, and that's why he hated it, A Terminator...

I must be going crazy...

Are you really going crazy?

Laff jumped at that voice, it wasn't his own thought, even thinking about it made his heart race.

Soon, Laff took off his Gas Mask and Analysed it, it was the normal yellow until he realised that a small amount of grey started to form on his mask...

No... this isn't real.

It was the exact grey that L4FF had, and it was too much of a coincidence, Something was clearly wrong with Laff...

Without thinking he put his mask back on and slept, hoping that nothing was going to bother him for the rest of the morning.

The mask was apart of Laff, it made him who he truely is today, it covered his emotions and made him a mysterious person, one who you shouldn't mess with.

Laff felt like he knew a lot about L4FF despite talking to him for a short amount of time, L4FF felt apart of him.

What does L4FF want with Laff?
And how is he talking to him?

________________________________________

Hey guys! Its rainbow here and we are already in the 2nd chapter and a lot has happened! 😅
This will be explained in future chapters don't worry!
Sorry for the chapter being short, I didn't really want it to be long for this chapter.
Anyways, have a great day! :D

(Words: 485)