'Princess' Is Definitely An Insult 👑

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was before any episode, so don't get confused if you don't recognise this scene ever happening.

"So this weird guy came up to me, and debated whether I was gay, or European!" Zander huffed. "Mm-hmm.." Hailey replied, not really remembering what they were talking about. 'Honestly, talking to Zander during the walk to school is annoying. But I can't complain' she wondered. Hailey caught a glimpse of an idiot and his monkeys near school grounds (Namely, Jake, Drew, Liam and Henry), "Ugh, those ass holes again. The same face every single day" her step-brother growled.

"Come on.." Hailey mumbled, mimicking the annoyed face Zander had. Jake turned their way smirking smugly. "Heyy! It's the freaks" he chuckled. "Honestly, aren't you getting sick in picking on us every day?" Hailey rolled her eyes. "Nope, as long as I can keep calling you names princess" Jake winked, turning the teal-haired girl bright pink. 

As Zander took one look at his flustered sister, he grinned evilly. "Oh, I get what you're trying to do, Jake Sterling," he said, eyeing both Hailey and Jake. "You're flirting with my sister". Hailey turned to him, blooming red. "What the hell Zander?!". He merely shrugged. "Don't play dumb, Sterling. 'Princess'? You're basically asking her to be your girlfriend" he continued.

"N-no, it's supposed to mock her! Not flirt!" Jake stuttered. Zander smirked as he walked to the school. "Then why choose 'princess' over thousands of other offensive names to call her? Why not idiot, or imbecile, mistake, anything else" The pianist recollected, having been called them himself. "It's the most cliché story plot. The bully dates his victim".

"Don't be ridiculous Zander. Or I'll ask Milly to beat the Satan out of you" Hailey grumbled, hurrying past Jake's pink, embarrassed face. Jake was speechless. His friends only stared in shock. "Princess is definitely an insult" he smiled.