Part 17

Ashton's POV
It was three days since I saw hickeys on Luke's neck and I was quite confusing to this, what's happening to these boys nowadays? There's something I need to find out by myself,"Um Calum...", I said,"Oh yeah Ash! Are you okay?", Calum asked,"I want you to watch Luke and Michael's move. I'm feeling something strange about them and you need to watch their every move", I explained,"Um..uh sure...I'll help", he says but deep inside he doesn't want to help,"Calum its okay if you-" "No man! If you're thinking that I don't want to help then-", suddenly we heard something crushed on the floor,"Oh what was that?", I asked,"I don't have any idea but I'll go check", he says as he went upstairs. Suddenly my head starts spinning so fast, my vision starts to get blur and my heartbeat is pounding slowly as possible, I tightly hold the couch and try to catch my breathe. I wanted to yell the boys and help me but no words were formed in my mouth, with my shaky hands I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom's number,"Ash? What's wrong?", my mom says looking worried,"I...need...help...I...can't...", I said and everything went black.

Calum's POV
I searched for the source of the sound we heard a few minutes ago,"L-Luke?", I said,"Please...", I heard someone said that,"Um..hello?", I asked. I'm getting scared right now, I could hear my heart pounding fast against my chest and my knees were shaking,"Shush the they would hear us", another voice says and its coming from Luke's room. I slowly walk to his room and slightly opened the door, I peeked over to see everything,"But I-" "Shush we'll get to that", a voice says it sounded like...Michael? I was about to call Ashton when heard a voice again saying "Just please get this thing" and it sounded like...Luke? This is getting weird now! So I went inside and saw Luke and Michael half naked,"Uh...you...", I said in suprise while walking backwards,"Hey we can explain", Michael says,"You...g-guys...I...", I said finding some words but I couldn't,"Please listen to us", Luke added,"I...", I trailed off looking at the doorknob,"Its not what you think okay? I'm not-" "I'm...getting...Ashton...", I said and quickly run downstairs, then suddenly saw Ashton lying on the floor holding his phone,"Ash!", I yelled as I went to him,"Ash wake up", I said shaking him but nothing work,"Michael! Luke! Call an ambulance!", I yelled,"What happened-", Luke says as he saw Ashton,"Okay", Luke says as he dialed 911,"Its gonna be okay", I whisphered to Ash even though I know he wouldn't hear me.

Ashton's POV
I woke up in a white plain room, some tubes were connected to my hands and wrist, I looked at the window I saw Calum talking to the doctor, I glanced at the couch I saw Luke was cuddled up with Michael and an inhaler was putted in my mouth. I wanted to get up but my body was too weak to move right away, I slowly moved my hand and take off the inhaler in my mouth,"L-Luke...", my voice creaked out,"L-Luke....", I said again as I glanced at the window, the sun was shining brightly and the wind was moving the curtain slowly. I wanted to yell but I can't so I took the inhaler and throw it to Luke's head,"Ouch!", Luke says and saw me there,"Ash!", Luke says as he went over me,"Are you okay? I was so scared that you might die", he says holding my hand,"C-Calum...", I said pointing to the door,"Oh okay", he says as he went outside and called Calum. I glanced at Michael who was still sleeping, then Calum came by and sit beside me,"Are you okay? The doctor says that your cancer is getting worst", Calum says and my joy turns into sadness,"Ash do you have cancer?", Luke asked,"I...I...don't know...where to....", I trailed off and I could feel my guilt inside me,"Ashton...why you didn't tell us?", Luke says looking mad,"I'm going to explain", Calum says as he whispher something to Luke. I sit myself up and let my tears fall down to my cheeks,"Ash I'm so sorry...I never thought you would think of it", Luke says then Michael woke up,"Ashton! Are you okay?", Michael asked as he went to us three,"I'm o-okay...", I answered avoiding their gazes,"Ashton I'm sorry about your condition...I'm here no matter what happens", Michael says as he patted my shoulder,"I'm dying...I'm about to die...", I said,"Hey we're not letting it happen! We're going to do everything to make you alive", Michael exclaimed,"How? No one will miss me....everybody hates me...", I whisphered. Its true that no one cares for me all the time, maybe few of them cares for me but most of them hates me so much. I never thought everybody hates me that way, I tried my best to hide my anger but it makes me even weak to this.
"No one hates you...we all love you! The management, the fans and your family" Calum exclaimed
"Not all..." I added
"Stop thinking those nonsense! We love you and that's it! End of topic!" Michael says looking pissed
"Thanks guys for being a good friend of mine. I was saying those things because no one cares for me" I said
"That's what I wanted to hear" Michael says
"Yeah like you forgot about what I saw a while ago" Calum exclaimed rolling his eyes. What did Calum saw? Is Michael hiding something? I want to find out right now,"What did you see?", I asked,"Well a while ago...I went upstairs and I saw something that these boys should care to explain", Calum said giving Michael and Luke a big smirk. I'm getting confused to these lads, what is Calum talking about?
"What are you saying? Are you hiding me something" I asked
"Care to explain boys" Calum added
"Oh fuck! What is this explanation?!" I yelled in frustation
"I saw Luke and Michael..." Calum trailed off
"Okay fine...me and Michael are in a relationship" Luke says.