Part 26

Song for this chapter 'Force Of Nature' by Bea Miller. I love this song so much and I started liking her songs and her beautiful voice.

And also merry christmas to everyone :) I hope you have a wonderful christmas ahead :)

And also enjoy this one :)

******************

"Cause you're a force of nature

Look what you have done

I can still taste the danger

But I don't wanna run"

**********************

Days have passed and things were getting normal to him. He could see the cloudnine that he never thought to be, he can feel the cold warm smile from everybody else. But all of it could be for one day. . .just for a day.

It seems that everything is back normal. . .most of everything. Michael is slowly coming out of his shell, Calum is getting better from what is happening, Ashton is having some good times with the boys despite his homesick back in Australia and as for Luke. . .things are getting good for him. But this is what Michael wants in the first place, making sure that everyone is happy and okay.

"I'm glad this is okay" Ashton says as he took a deep breathe savoring the cold wind that dances along with the falling leaves from trees. They decided to have a camping trip to set theirselves in a calm and nice day. "I hope so. . .everything just turned upside down" Michael mumbled and Ashton looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked "I'm just starting to feel better a bit and there he goes. . .starting to break down into pieces and I don't know hot to fix him"  Michael says as he felt the cold breeze against his skin, the sun is about to set and the peaceful surrounding is making him a little better. "I wish there is something I could do. . ." he added "I know there is something and I know it will show up" Ashton said with a dimple-smile on his face as he went back inside.

Later that night, they gather along the living room and tell some horror stories and play se random games. It was like the usual thing, they were like children. "I'm tired guys. . .can we just go to bed" Luke whined "Someone's impatient here! Just one more story and we're sleeping" Calum pleaded and so Luke gave in. Ashton took a deep breathe and began his story.

"There was this girl. . .she was hurt. She has this pain that no one would ever take away it, she would hide herself in the dark and never let her bloom come out. She was afraid of being hurt again. . .she was afraid that someone would do the same thing for her, until she met this guy."

Luke tensed a bit at the first part of the story, he puts himself on the situation as he guy and Michael was the girl who is physically and emotionally hurt. He felt Michael shifted uncomfortably and move to him closer than it gets. "So what happens is that they turned into-wait they hated each other. She hates on how he annoys her every night, he hates on how she would yell in his ear. They were like cats and dogs, fighting always but from all of those fights was the love that never let them separate. It wasn't wasy to see this because she was too blinded by her past."

"Until he said I love you, it wasn't an easy word for both of them. Ir was like a quiz for him and her and whoever gets the highest score will win, but no one won the game. 'Give me a chance' he says but she was too afraid to admit those words 'If you don't love me or tomorrow I get that and I just want you to know' he says."