Part 9

Ashton's POV

I woke up by the rays of the sun, I remember what the doctor told to me maybe I should tell to Luke and Michael my brain says I shook my head and cried for a while. I must not tell it to Luke or Michael,"Ashton breakfast's ready!", Luke yelled,"I'm coming there", I answered then went downstairs. The boys are quit busy; Calum is watching television while eating pancakes(that is his favorite food when it comes to breakfast), Luke is trying to busy himself by washing the dishes and.....where is Michael? I didn't see him around today,"Oh Ashton there you are! I have to say to you", Calum said jumping at the couch and hugging me,"Oh no there is the 'Calum cuddle'",Luke said smiling,"Well find someone to cuddle-how about Michael", Calum said sticking his tounge out,"Oh please Calum can we not about that?", Luke answered then he went to the backyard,"Ashton today is your check-up right?", Calum asked,"Oh yeah I almost forgot that",I replied laughing at him,"Get ready before they found out your secret", he whisphered then he went back to the couch. I smiled, shook my head and ate my breakfast.

----------------------------------

I'm nervous about the results, what if I have a disease that can easily kill people? What if they'll stay away from me? Should I quit the band?

"Ashton I'll be the one to know the results", Calum said smiling then went to the doctor.

Calum's POV

I went to the doctor's room and when I saw the doctor I asked "How is the results doctor? Is he alright?", the doctor was sad and almost about to cry-what is happening?

"Sorry to say but...."

"But what doctor? What is the problem?"

"Your friend has....a....cancer" the doctor said then pain goes to my heart. It can't be! That is impossible for him! This must be a dream! "You are lying to me", I said,"No I'm not he has a cancer; lung cancer. Before it was a thyroid cancer but it spreads so fast that it went to his lungs that is why he felt pain on his chest that time",the doctor explained to me,"Is there anything we can do to heal him", I asked for I know there is hope,"I bet there is.....he is stage 2 I can give him some medicines to prevent the widely spread of the cancer cells but that doesn't mean thst he is okay", the doctor said I sighed in relief, thank God there is hope and faith! The doctor gave me some medicines and the schedule when will we come back,"I will my best to make him alive", the doctor said before I left.

"Calum how is it?" Ashton asked 

"Ashton.....I.....think.....I should tell you that you.....have-"

"I have cancer" Ashton interrupted looking at the floor

"Ashton hey it doesn't mean that I'll leave you alone. I'll be here whatever it takes just like I said yesterday remember? You should be happy because I'm here to care for you, to see you and to say that I am here whatever it takes to make you feel alive", I said holding both of his hands and hugged him. I feel the pain that Ashton feels right now, I shouldn't let him think that he is alone and no one will help him I will help him in this situation, but should I tell this to Luke and Michael?

Oh hey guuuuuyyyyyyyssssssss!!!! This is the worst part I've ever wrote!!!! I really added the clique that my mind is thinking for 3 weeks!!!!! What you guys think of this part??? Is it too clingy or too corny for you guys???? Well I hope you love this part!

-Kaila Marie (Alex Gaskarth)